Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Friend Gloria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Friend Gloria Empty
PostSubject: My Friend Gloria   My Friend Gloria Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:33 pm

This is a about afriend of mine who killed herself, This is the fast forward version year 1997:

I went ghost hunting a bit on my B-day.A friend of mine took me to lunch at the le Baron hotel in San Jose, Calif, which (suppose to be) is haunted, And I know the ghost personaly, A friend of mine killed her self there in 1979, at the time there was a big article written in the paper about her and the fact that the maids and guest were complainting about strange things happening in the room where she kill her self. According to the paper (there are
2 stories, one from the local newspaper and one from the Enquirer).

The story goes:
(Please note that ** are my comments.)

Gloria Marcus was found dead of a drug over dose in room #538 of the Le Baron hotel in down town San Jose, a maid found her body. Hotel mananger Ralfeal Molter called in physic Silvia Brown after getting several complaints from maids and guests about hearing whisperings and sobbings coming from the room, and seeing a figure
in a white coat or robe with long black hair.

**Gloria had long black hair.**

The maid told the reporters that when cleaning the room they would hear water coming from the bathroom and hear someone whispering their name, Someone would also tug on their hair.

**Strangely Gloria use to wash her face, I swear 10 times a day, and when she would talk to you face to face, she had a habit of reaching out and bushing your hair off your shoulder**

They would also feel someone watching them clean the room. when finished cleaning and leaving the room when they would close the door they would hear the chain on the door sliding into place. when the maid would re open the door the chain would be swinging.they would than hear soft sobbing. and the bible in the room would be turned to the first page of PSALMS. Physic Sylvia Brown told reporters that she gets the feeling that when Gloria realized that she had taken too many pills she tired desperately to call her sister but passed out before completing the call, the story mentioned that the phone was on the floor. Silvia Brown says that Gloria deperately wants her family to know that she is ok and that she didn't mean to kill her self. Gloria's family refuse to believe anything about the stories.

**You know the thing about her trying to call someone struck a funny cord in me at the time because the day she died, when I got home from work @ 5 pm, my mom told me that I had received a strange phone call from a girl who was looking for me and that the girl sounded drunk (my mom chewed me out) That the girl just kept saying/asking for deb over and over, my mom kept telling her I was at work.it wasn't until the next day that we heard Gloria died, makes me wonder if she was trying to call me, not her sister, because Sylvia brown could of mistaken
me for her sister, we look alike. My mom told me to go to the Hotel (after the articles) and to tell Gloria to go on to the next life, that maybe she did not know she was gone or needed to be told. I was only 21 at the time and you would not of gotten me there for all the tea in china :-) no way. Well I am older and wiser, not to mention braver and my co worker and I went and had lunch there, we took pictures (the camera would not work at first, leslie accused
me of breaking it) than it worked, I was hopeing the pictures would show something but there was nothing. We asked the waitress and bartender and they told us that yes Gloria was still there and for us to come back and rent the room. I'm still thinking about doing just that, The hotel is a bit expensive. My mom has always wanted me to do this since I have always had the ability to know before hand when something is going to happen. I got this feeling
when I got to the fifth floor, the air felt thick and I got the feeling I was being watched......

Any comments are welcome, and if you had heard this before let me know
I would be interested.

by deborah.wasserman@Sun.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Friend Gloria Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Friend Gloria   My Friend Gloria Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 pm

This is quite a sad story. I hope you will rent the room and see what happens ( then let the rest of us know). I always feel bad thinking that there could be spirits out there confused as to what happened to them and only needing one of us to lead them to peace.
Back to top Go down

My Friend Gloria
Page 1 of 1