Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having a Gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Having a Gift Empty
PostSubject: Having a Gift   Having a Gift Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:38 pm

Hi my name is Deborah and am from Australia but have resided in New Zealand for over 20 years. I have seen ghosts, spooks apparitions people - whatever you want to call them since I was small. My heart is pounding as I’m writing this and have no idea why. I was just wasting time at work and googled ghosts. I work in a library but I also milk cows for a living. I don’t know how you do it in the states but here the cows walk into what is known as a “stall” which resembles a long concrete elevated path with kick rails and metal bars so you don’t lose vital pieces of anatomy if the cows decide to kick or are upset. Cow sheds are designed so the cows walk in on a slight angle in a file. The other day at about the fourth row (we do 14 rows) I saw a man sitting on a chair with his leg crossed over the other in the stall. I got the distinct impression he was really happy to be there & was enjoying watching me bring the cows into the stall, the cows were already coming in when I “saw” him so it’s impossible that he was there. The cows were very calm and well behaved that day & there was a very jovial atmosphere among the three of us working that afternoon.

I often felt my grandmother around after she had passed away. She sits on my bed as she often would when alive, & I smell her too. Of tobacco lavender & what I know now is brandy!!! Her special tea she drank out of a lovely china cup. My husband & I had shifted to the first property we purchased together & he started kicking at the covers to get the “cat” off the bed - it was nana. I had told him about this previously & wasn’t fully convinced until he saw the cat on the outside of the window & nana stayed sitting there even after the light was put on & he could feel her sitting on his feet. I think she was telling him to look after me.

Now for the ugly stuff. As a child the man in the hat would come sometimes wearing a cape very black - scared even as I type this. Really malignant feeling when he is around - always at night, very menacing. He sometimes approaches or lifts his coat/cape apart - more often than not just stares full of hate out from under his hat. He stands between the wall and the open door usually but have caught glimpses of him in odd places like a small pot cupboard or suchlike. My older brother mentioned he had seen the same man who acted in the same way. I have read or heard of many people experiencing a similar thing. He hasn’t really shown himself since I’ve lived with my husband - we’ve been together 21 years this year.

These experiences stopped for a while in my mid twenties I think.

By: deborah.parker@STDC.govt.nz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Having a Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Gift   Having a Gift Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm glad that last apparition is gone. And the "cat" on the bed... very nice, made me smile.
Back to top Go down

Having a Gift
Page 1 of 1