Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christine Denley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Christine Denley Empty
PostSubject: Christine Denley   Christine Denley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 am

Christine Denley Denley2

For Christmas 2006 we got a kodak easyshare camera and decided to use it to see if we could take some pictures at the Indian Mounds (burial grounds) on the Natchez Trace that is down the road from our house. The Natchez Trace was used by the Indians and early settlers in the 1800's. Also, it was used as a mail route. It runs from Natchez MS which is at the bottom of MS tthrough AL and TN. It runs about 441 miles.

There is of course a new road to drive on and the old Trace still exists to ride horses or camp on along the way. VERY haunted supposedly. Anyway, We decided to go to the Indian burial grounds at about 10:00 at night and it was freezing. My daughter and I stayed in the car while my husband got out and took the pics. Oh yeah the moon was full that night.

We decided to drive up the Trace toward Tupelo MS and just stop at different areas to take pics. Well me and my daughter got a little spooked at one area and decided to just drive and I would take pics with my hand out the window while my husband was driving.There is a cool feature on kodak easyshare that you can take pics while moving fast and it looks like you were standing still. It's pretty cool. So, we get home and we only got this one pic. To us it looks like a sideview of a lady by the tree off in the back. You can see her shoulder and I think it looks victorian and she is off the ground.

If you save the picture on your computer and turn it into what looks like a neg. you can see the outline of the trees and her. Try it and you'll see what I mean. So you decide. Thanks for reading my story. I added a pic of the sign of The Old Trace.

By: denley6@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Christine Denley
Page 1 of 1