Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

US Army Empty
PostSubject: US Army   US Army Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am

In 1979, i was in the u.s. army in giessen, west germany as a veterinary technician ...our office was on the first floor of a world war 2 era , 3 storey building, which, by the way was spooky enough in itself....at the time, i was not only a vet tech, but the acting receptionist. my desk sat in a corner about 10 to 15 feet away from a hallway to the back of our office which was just off center enough that you could not see all the way down it..just at the beginning of this hall, on the right hand side, was the door into our exam room...i dont remember the exact date any more, but i certainly remember what happened...i was sitting at my desk working on some records, when i happened to look up, and, lo and behold, standing there just to the side of the exam room door, was a man dressed in a white lab coat, with gray hair, and black rimmed glasses just as plain as day...he was so real i believe you could have actually touched him...anyhow, i looked at him, he looked at me, turned and walked thru the wall!!! as i said before, i believe this building along with others on our post, were from the time of nazi germa , and could have been used for anything...i did not personally know the history of them...just a note...i am used to this type of appearance...have been 'seeing' people my whole life, and it does not even raise my hackles...before and since then, many ethereal folks have passed thru my life on their way to or from somewhere...write me and let me know if you use my story...take care...janice weiss truitt...

By: ddredjwt@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

US Army
Page 1 of 1