Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosamond,Calif

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Rosamond,Calif Empty
PostSubject: Rosamond,Calif   Rosamond,Calif Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:03 am

Rosamond, Calif. One early morning sitting on the patio a black figure of something flew across the top of our back fence. The dog reacted but not with a bark just nolegement of something there.No sound was made just movement that was faster then anything living could make.

In our home on the same lot I had put about a dozen small garden flags away and when I went to change the one that was hanging my dozen were gone. Have looked everywhere no where to be found.My husband (same house) took his favorite sweat shirt out to wear then decided he was going to wear another one instead. Left the first one folded on the bed and we left for the day. Came home not thinking about it being left on the bed, but went to put it on a few days later and it is no were to be found.

All my life I have been aware of other things out and about. But it’s those pesky one’s that
Drive me nuts. We have only lived there for a year.

By: annette.pitre@dfrc.nasa.gov
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Rosamond,Calif
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: