Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 3 Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My 3 Experiences Empty
PostSubject: My 3 Experiences   My 3 Experiences Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am

Hello my name is Dan, and I have had 3 weird paranormal experiences that i can recall, over the years, I have told the stories many times and some people believe me, a lot don't. I wouldn't believe me. Now when I tell the stories I explain that I PROBABLY had an over active imagination, and I am starting to actually believe it myself, but other times I think back and then they were so real.

I will start at the beginning, this is my most earliest memory.
I do not know how old I was, but I believe I was around the age of 3 or 4. All I remember is suddenly waking up, and being aware of myself and my existence, there was no curtain on the window and the bed was positioned so I could see out of it, it must of been the early hours of the morning the sky was very dark, and i remember looking at the stars, as i said earlier I was very aware of myself and everything was really clear, and i said "God sent me here." but I didn't just say it, and I didn't just believe it, I knew it. I can not begin to explain why I said this. I am not religious neither are my parents, but i remember that night like it was yesterday, the clarity, the tranquility of the night and how perfect the sky looked outside that bedroom window. I also remember this feeling of being born, like that very moment was my first thought and i was fully aware of this fact, and I had a mission. Saying that "I had a mission" I do not want to fool you into thinking, that I think that I do have some higher mission on earth, I am just describing the way I felt at that time.

My second experience.
I was about 6 or 7 years old. It was in the very same bedroom and once again it was the early hours of the morning, and for some strange reason I can not explain, I got out of my bed, and headed towards the window. The window looks out onto our back garden, the garden is about 7 metres in length and 2-3 metres wide. As I looked out of the window at the end of the garden was a nun, but the colour of her outfit was not black but white, her dress was flowing in the wind and she was slightly transparent. and her face was of a middle-aged woman and she was staring up at me, she was looking right into my eyes, and she did not look away. her face was warm and I sort of knew that she wouldn't harm me, but neither the less, I was still very scared, and quickly ran to my bed, with the covers over my head. Next morning I asked my mum if she had left a sheet on the washing line, she said no, so i went to the garden to make sure, and i saw no sheet or anything that could resemble a nun. Evan to this day after these happenings I am not religious, but I do believe that there is something out there, but do not know what. My next experience I had was not a religious one at all, it was scary. in fact to this day it still is the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me.

I was 11 or 12 years old, by this time our family had moved house. at this age I was scared easily at bedtime, and get paranoid over little noises, and sleep with the blanket covered over my head so "the ghosts" couldn't get me, in fact I only stopped sleeping with the cover over my head till I was about 16 years old, so maybe the previous incident with the nun had a greater impact on me then I thought. anyway back to what happened, it was maybe 8-9 pm. We are a big family, and my mum was going to the shop and she was taking my younger sister with her, and she asked me to stay at home with the 3 youngest who had fell asleep watching TV downstairs. So they left for the shop. It must of been a hot evening because all of the windows were open upstairs, I was in my bedroom sitting on my bed, when all of a sudden there was this HUGE roar from the winds, it sounded like nothing I had ever heard before, it was like 20 men, women and children wailing and shouting as loud as they could, I quickly jumped out of bed and opened my door. looked out and all the bedroom doors, apart from 1 of my sisters and the airing cupboard, were all open, the bathroom door was also open. Then suddenly I hear BANG one of the windows in a bedroom slamming shut, BANG another then more BANG BANG BANG BANG. Then what happened next is the doors all started shutting 1 by 1, by shutting i mean slamming very hard BANG BANG BANG. I was frozen the whole time when the windows and doors were slamming but as soon as it stopped, petrified I ran towards the stairs, I had to get away. a split second later I was at the stairs. I have to explain that the stairs had a banister, and also to get down stairs you have to first go down 1 step and there is a mini square landing, turn 90 degrees to your left and there are 2 more steps and another mini square landing, turn left once more and take the final lot of about 10-15 steps to take you down stairs. back to me at the stairs, I get to the first step and WHAM there is this massive force that hits me from behind and forces me to crash into the wall, so I'm on the first square landing, turn to my left about to run then BAM again this unexplainable force thrushes me into the wall by the next landing. I quickly turn with the final flight of stairs to go, quickly go to run, got 2 steps when this time another force hits me, but feeling different this time, instead of pushing from behind it pushed me from the right, it pushed me towards the banister, then upwards, my whole body was being lift of the floor then over the railing, tried to fight back, but it's too late I'm falling, and in the split seconds I'm falling I'm thinking this is gonna hurt, suddenly I hit a pile of clothes. we kept the tumble dryer under the stairs, so some clothes were chucked into a pile. A second after I have fallen and realised I didn't hurt anything I stood up and turned left where the door was right in front of me. and yanked open the door, I opened it about 30 cm's wide, then the door slammed shut with a big bang, I tried again instinctively as hard as I could, and ran out the door screaming with horror. I ran down the road relieved to be out the house, I kept running, caught up with my mum and sister, tried to explain what had happened, but couldn't in the panicked state I was in, then my mum reminded me about the younger brothers and sisters. I had left them, I then tried to mumble the whole story in a rushed 2 sentences (that didn't make sense) and ran back to the house faster then when I had ran away from it a minute or so earlier, got to my front door held my breath and went in, ran towards the front room. They were fine, all sound asleep like nothing had happened. Soon after my mum and sister arrived and I explained what had happened, they knew I wouldn't lie about such a thing and leave my little brothers and sisters for no reason, but were baffled.
Now when I tell this stories, as I'm telling them I try to find ways of explaining them, maybe with the one about being pushed down the stairs can be explained that I was in such a panic that I was just running to fast or had an over reactive imagination. I am 18 years old now and not scared easily, and I try as hard as I can to rationalize what happened in each of these 3 events, but I can't, because they were so real, and even talking about it now spokes me out.

So that was my 3 experiences, and I haven't had anything like that happen to me since. Thank you for taking your time reading this. I would be happy for any feedback

By: danngo44@googlemail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My 3 Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: