Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Housewarming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Housewarming Empty
PostSubject: Housewarming   Housewarming Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 pm

Hi there, I have been reading your stories and decided to add my own to the mix. My friend Adrian had just
moved into her new house. It was the first time she had lived away from her parents and we were all going
to have a huge party at her new house. As we got ready for the party, we realized that the house was
freezing. This was immpossible because the power had gone out two hours before, and the AC was not working.
This is Florida in mid summer, it was over 90 degrees outside and 100% humidity. Yet the thermostat in the
house said it was 65 degrees. We tried to ignore it and decided to make it a black out party, the kind
with candles and lanterns. Well the party went fine and me and three of my friends decided to stay the
night.

About two hours after the party ended, about 2:30 or so, I woke up with a feeling of dread. At that
instant, Adrian started screaming, this woke up my other friends and we rushed over to her. Now Adrian
was prone to night terrors so this is the first thing we thought. But then she woke up and started telling
us that she had seen a man kill an entire family in her dream. Now Adrian doesn't remember her night
terrors, so this was unusual. Sara, Adrians friend was versed in hypnotism and we decided to put her in a
suggestive trance and see if we can help figure out the dream. It wasn't long before we all got goosebumbs
and noticed that we could see our breath.

At that point Adrian started dscribing the killings in the voice of a small child, we figured out that she was
the youngest daughter in a family of five, and that the killer was her moms ex husband and her father.
Suddenly Adrian started screaming that he was coming after her. We were afraid that if she was killed in
the dream, that she would die in real life. So we started altering her vision by inserting her Dungeons
and Dragons character to give her strength. She slowly woke up and needless to say she moved in with Sara
until her lease was up. I also want to point out that Dungeons and Dragons is only evil if the player is
evil. The game itself is just a game, no more.

By: fianna_kin@yahoo.com
Randy G.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Housewarming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Buildings-
Jump to: