Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Child's Sighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Child's Sighting Empty
PostSubject: A Child's Sighting   A Child's Sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:55 am

While I have never seen an actual ghost, something very strange occurred a few years ago that I cannot explain. My then four year old daughter, Savannah, was on the third floor playing on the computer and printing pictures. I had gone upstairs to call her down for lunch and she started calling for her father to show him her artwork. "Daddy!" "Daddy!", she called. I reminded her that Daddy was working and not at home as was the norm, but she insisted he was here. After a few rounds of, "Honestly, honey, he's at work.", she asked me, "Then who was that man?"

My daughter was not prone to imaginary friends, and I asked her, "What man?" Savannah replied, "Who was that man at the bottom of the stairs?"

Again I protested that there wasn't a man, but she insisted. I asked her, "What was the man doing?" She replied, "I was watching him, and he was watching the bathroom." When I asked her what happened to the man, because I certainly didn't see him, she replied, "He disappeared."

At that point I was thoroughly spooked, but I let the issue drop. She had no idea of ghosts, and wasn't afraid of the dark, and I certainly didn't want to put any ideas into her head. Nothing more was said, but few days later, out of the blue, my daughter asked, "Mommy, what happens if the man comes back?" I told her she should call me if she saw him again because he didn't belong here. Fortunately, she never saw him after that.

About six months later, my five year old niece slept over and told me the next day about a nightmare she had. She had a dream that she saw a man in my daughter's doorway. When I asked her what happened to the man, her reply was the same, "He disappeared."

If this is a ghost, he's a very quiet ghost because nothing out of the ordinary had happened, but I believe the children. If they say they saw something, they saw SOMETHING - something I can't explain.

By: englishmrss@msn.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

A Child's Sighting
Page 1 of 1