Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Young Sensitive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Young Sensitive Empty
PostSubject: Young Sensitive   Young Sensitive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 am

Hi I am a sensitive more than a clairvoyant and have seen ghosts all my life.

The first I can remember was my Pa who had recently died. I was 4 and climbed the stairs with my Nan not far behind me. I saw my Pa out the window and I assumed he was on a ladder. I was really excited and said hello and told Nan. She was very frightened and tried to usher me away, but my Pa smiled and waved, I hadnt been allowed to attend his funeral.

Since then I have seen ,talked with or been spoken to by many ghosts.

At times I have been afraid , but usually its alot like normality.I have received information at times and have to live and deal with this . Other times an old deceased friend may be seen for days until I click ,the date was either their birthday or has some other relevance to them. They never cease to surprise me.I sometimes consider this a burden but for the most part I can accept it as a gift and am grateful for who I am.On ending when I am frightened or think the ghost isbad I say '' In the name of Jesus Christ leave me now'' I am not a christian , but am sure he was a good bloke ! ie; Saint.Its not failed. T hanks and maybe Ill post some more of my dealings at another date, with love and light

By: furlongtours@optusnet.com.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Young Sensitive
Page 1 of 1