Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:29 am

Hi, my name is Kayce and I live in Hanover, Ohio, just east of Newark. I have a couple of stories I would like to share with you.

The first one takes place at an abandoned house on Pine Bluff Rd, I'm not sure if it is considered Fallsburg or Frampton but it's right down the road from Fallsburg pizza. If you follow Pine Bluff you will come to a fork in the road, if you go left and across the bridge there will be the continuance of Pine Bluff on your right, which is a dead end. The house is near the begining of the dead end of the road. It is housed by trees so is hard to see at night but easily found in the daytime. There were rumors about the house being haunted and that if you went in the house and left, when you cross the bridge you would see headlights behind you until you were off of Pine Bluff. The first time I went with my friend Meagan and three others. Meagan and I were the only ones to go in the house. We were in there for about 3 minutes and our flashlights both went dead so our friends shined a light from the car. We looked around for a little bit and I peeked into a back room, there were broken down beds in a concrete room. There was, what appeared to be, blood on the stairwell and when I turned to look back at the door I thought I saw a white figure walk across the side room. I went to go upstairs and the other light died. Meagan and I decided it was time to go but before we left we picked up a piece of paper that was laying on the ground. When we got where w could read it, we found it was a page from a magazine. The date said March 8, 1942 which freaked me out a bit because my birthday is March 8, 1986 but I chucked it up to a coincidence. We left and did not see the headlights.

About a year later, I came back to show my cousins and boyfriend because their friends had told them about the house. One said they were going upstairs and it felt like something was pushing them back down. Another said that they went upstairs and there was a bloody mattress and when they came back to the car there were little handprints all over the windows, it was winter, but no footprints in the snow. We had four flashlights with us and when we got out to go in the house, only 2 worked and they both died not long after we got into the house. Luckily my boyfriend and I had lighters on us. My cousin Jaynis said she saw a white figure in the side room, just like I had, and we all heard a weird noise coming from the woods. I looked out the side door area and saw what looked like an animal eye but it was only one and it didn't blink. I attempted to go up the stairs again and my lighter wouldn't stay lit so we left. The same cousins and I just went back there last weekend (been about a year since we were there) to show their friend and someone had burnt down the house. This revealed a large pillar in the middle of the floor of the house that looked as if it were made of cobblestone that couldn't be seen when the house was standing.

The second also took place last weekend. My cousins Jeanie and Jaynis and their friends Jennifer and Josh and I were all looking for this abandoned house we found a few weeks back. We thought it was on the right side of Flint Ridge Rd between Gratiot Rd and Poplar Forks Rd but when we got there it was an abandoned trailer, barn/shed, and what looked like an old g enhouse. There were two cars parked in the weeds by the trailer. We had a powerfull spotlight so we shined it and looked around. Then it looked like a light came on inside of the greenhouse but it was really dim, like a candlelight, but it was only there for maybe a minute and went away. We turned off the light and heard something that sounded like a scream or possibly moans, we weren't sure. We started to leave and Jaynis thought she saw the house past the trailer so we came back. She shined the light and there was a house covered in vines but it wasn't the same one we saw. I turned my head away from the house and Josh and Jeanie said they saw what looked like a shadow of a person walk out of the house, we were kind of scared so we left. We ended up getting a little lost but ended up on State Route 40 so I knew where I was. I took Mulberry Rd SE to go back to Flint Ridge and at that intersection we were trying to decide where we wanted to go. I looked toward Jaynis in the passenger seat and a white object appeared in the woods behind her and looked like it was getting closer, she turned and saw it too so I shot across to the other end of Mulberry. We were going down the road and every so often it felt like someone was tapping on our shoulders. Then we came to a large white sign on the left side of the road, it said "Road Closed" but we had just came from the direction it was pertaining to and there was a large white object just off the road in the woods, it appeared to be stationary but I didn't sit there long enough to find out.

We were all pretty freaked out that night. Now that I've come across your website I will probably have stories for you often. I like to explore abandoned things and get scared because it takes a lot to scare me. Hope you enjoyed my stories.

Until next time,

By: goth1c_monk3y@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Paranormal
Page 1 of 1