Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ESP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

ESP Empty
PostSubject: ESP   ESP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm

This happened to me when I was in my late teens, I think. I was helping a friend move into her dormitory. We were outside when I locked eyes, with a very handsome blue eyed guy also helping a friend move in. We were unable to stop looking at each other throughout the entire move. We were both very instantly attracted to each other and we both knew it although neither of us approached the other. Later in the day as i was sitting alone in my girlfriends room, i got the sudden urge to get up and open the door. I did and directly across the door in the next room was Nick, just standing there looking at me. He hadnt knocked on the door or anything, Our meeting each other was incredible. Anyway, we of course became a couple very quickly.

We had so much in common, and I was very head over heels over him and I felt that the feeling was mutual. About 2 months later, Nick told me that he would be going to Virginia with some friends for the weekend, and that he would be picking me up at the dormitory that Sunday. He dropped me off at work , we kissed and the last thing he said to me was that he would come for me on sunday. Then he left. At that moment I was standing behind the counter ( I worked at Mcdonalds at the time ) and in my head I clearly saw and heard a man telling me that Nick was dead. I knew, absolutley Knew with all certainty that he was not coming back from Virginia alive. Despite this knowledge , I dismissed it as my imagination, although I couldnt think of why I would imagine something so horrible. Anyway, of course Sunday comes along, and I am waiting for Nick. I went downstairs and used the pay phone to call him. A man answered the phone, and when I asked for Nick ,he said I'm sorry but Nick is dead. I was completely dumbfounded and I said to him, thats not funny.

The gentleman answered, I am his Uncle and I would not joke about this. Nick suffered a heart attack and died. As it turns out Nick had a drug problem that i was not aware of . He did a speedball (cocaine and heroin) and his heart stopped. Well, as I said I was completely numb, and I just hung up the phone and went upstairs to my girlfriend. I knew at that moment and still believe to this day the Nick and I were soul mates. Nothing else can account for our unusual attraction and meeting, or how I was made privy to this terrible knowledge. Time went on of course,and eventually I dealt with his death as best i could. But every time I would think of him, my heart would skip a bit, because I knew that he was going to die. This clairvoyancy stayed with me throughout the years, although it has diminshed significantly. This is my story! Let me know if you decide to put it on the website ! Thanks

By: jfeliciano@dap.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

ESP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: