Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The White Hooded Woman of the Twilight Hours: The Alicia Garcia Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The White Hooded Woman of the Twilight Hours: The Alicia Garcia Story Empty
PostSubject: The White Hooded Woman of the Twilight Hours: The Alicia Garcia Story   The White Hooded Woman of the Twilight Hours: The Alicia Garcia Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Ever watch the old private investigator movies? The private eye is sitting in his chair, smoking on a cigarette, hat tipped down, legs crossed over his desk. Then there is a knocking on the door. He gets up and a dame in distress enters his smoky office. She crosses her legs seductively and begins to tell her story. Hey...it's only a movie. Even though I once did some private investigation work with my own company Silhouette Enterprises, which was a complete failure and now my successful private investigator cousin Robert Crain, former CHP - has his own company Arcy Investigations, Inc.
at www.arcyinvestigations.com - we can both tell you, it's only a movie! Nowadays, my investigation work consists of paranormal investigations, which is a whole lot more successful than my days as a private dick. Instead of a smoky office, replace it with Starbucks. Enter the dame, well she still crosses her legs and tells me her story and what a story it is! Let's start from the beginning.

Alicia Garcia lived with her 5 siblings and her parents in a house somewhere in Sacramento. The house is over 50 years old. Alicia's parents have lived in this house for 30 some odd years and still live in that house to this day! During the time Alicia and her siblings lived in the house, there didn't appear to be any activity. When the kids all grew up and moved out, Alicia's parents started noticing odd things happening in and around the house. There were noises coming out of the closet. The noises sounded like paper rustling. This closet was located in Alicia's old bedroom. The odd thing about this house is for 10 years, it was peaceful, when Alicia and her siblings moved out, there has been all kinds of activity for the last 20 years. The activity started off slowly, then as time went on, it increased, one night there was a loud thump and Alicia's parents discovered that the TV was tipped over.

Then two nights in a row, Alicia's mother heard the doorbell ring, the dog woke up and acted startled. Alicia's mother stood at the window, opened up the curtains and discovered no one was there. The next night, the doorbell rang again and still there was no one there. The doorbell rang one night at 2am and another night at 3am. One night Alicia came over to visit and as she peered towards the hallway, a darting figure of a small 4 foot woman went by, she wore a hood and a cape and moved swiftly. On another night, Alicia's mother felt the bed press down, she woke up feeling the pressure of the bed. Alicia's mother wanted to think it was the ghost of her own deceased mother, this would calm her down. She wouldn't feel so frightened.

In another room on another night, a loud crackling boom resonated throughout the whole house. It startled the dog so much, the dog jumped on Alicia's mother's bed. The sound came from the corner of the bedroom, but there was nothing there. Alicia's mother started taking notes on the strange occurrences in her home and noticed that when something strange would happen, there would be a death in the family within days. More phenomenon happened, like one night a picture jumps off the wall and falls face up in a strange angle. Dishes are heard mysteriously shifting.

While Alicia was in her own home, she has a very odd dream. She sees a brilliant light materialize from a door in her bedroom that jettisons out the front door. The front door is wide open and the sun is giving off a dazzling white light from outside. During this time, Alicia was having marital problems, in her heart she felt this was her 'ray of sunshine' and that her marriage would get better.

Alicia has a second dream, she hears a loud noise, she tries to nudge her sleeping estranged husband. Then she sees it, a lady in a white hood and cape, she stands at the height of 4 feet! In her dream, she asks the entity..."how did you get in?" Alicia grabs a stick, thinking it was an intruder and goes for a strike at the entity. She is dazzled by the exceptional whiteness of the lady's attire, it appears to be a brilliant pure white. The entity points to the fireplace and Alicia wakes up with a start!

Alicia has always felt protected by some unseen force and she recalls in her younger years, a male friend was drunk and driving erratically, there were other people in the car, including Alicia. Alicia felt unsafe, she felt like her life was in danger and just for a second, she thought she saw a hooded woman in white standing alongside the roadway. The drunken friend behind the wheel pulls over and everyone safely retreats from this horrible ordeal. Alicia felt she came close to death, but something protected her. She will never forget on how after she glimpsed the woman in white, that she saw her whole life flash before her very eyes! This is the Alicia Garcia story.

Paul Dale Roberts,
Jazma Freelance Writer
H.P.I. Ghostwriter/Paranormal Investigator
www.jazmaonline.com
JazmaPika@cs.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The White Hooded Woman of the Twilight Hours: The Alicia Garcia Story
Page 1 of 1