Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost from Toronto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost from Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Ghost from Toronto   Ghost from Toronto Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:43 pm

My story;

Since I was 7 (I am 34 now) and moved into a newly built home, I detected presences. Like most adults, my parents reassured me that it was my imagination. My haunting consisted of hearing someone breathing
when I was the only one in a room, visions rather flashes on my closet door. Many of them, mostly materialistic (I can't remember them now). Actually I remember watching shadowing imagins ballroom dancing on my
wall.

I stoped fearing it (I think only one spirit - I'm not sure) and used to say 'Hi if your here and hi if your not'. I would know if it was around. I remember very often (especially in the evening when everyone was asleep) it walking around. It would climb the stairs and stop right at the landing leading to the stairs to the bedrooms. My parents would often find me on my sisters bed (directly facing the hall) stooped on asleep gaurding my siblings.

When I was eighteen, I awoke to my hand being pulled by this spirit. It scared me, really scared me. Here is a ghost that I know slept in my bed with me (I would feel it breath on me and just turn the other way saying good night) crossing the boundry of touch. Of course this freaked me out of my mind. I remember sitting up only to have this spirit grab my leg and try to pull me. I lost it and through myself into my sisters bed screaming. I have never sensed it again. I moved out on my own shortly after that never really detected it again (even though I have
slept at my parents house since). I truly believe that it did not want to harm me and really felt bad for scaring me. I think it left after that evening.

My dad told me that shortly after I had left that a neighbour started to repeat the same stories I use to tell him. We thought perhaps it went to their home. Thay had a priest come to there home to bless it.

By: gusha@sympatico.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost from Toronto
Page 1 of 1