Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marsh Road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Marsh Road Empty
PostSubject: Marsh Road   Marsh Road Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:22 am

My friends and I live in Wisconsin and it is usually pretty boring here so we look for fun things to do. Well, we heard about Marsh Road and that it was haunted so we decided to visit it. Some of my friends had already been there before and claimed to have heard noises and had handprints on their car that were from the "ghost children" trying to get help. According to them, there was a murderer that lived on that road and he would murder the children that walked the road. It seemed like it would be fun and I'm basically obsessed with haunted places, so I decided to take a ride there.

The first time I went, nothing happened except for a couple things I heard. But, the next time I went was totally different. We got onto the road and heard whistling right away as we usually heard. One of my friends could hear children singing and crying. As I looked outside I didn't really see anything except for a quick glimpse of what I thought was a girl in a white dress, and I saw the same girl twice, but I could have just been paranoid or mistook a tree or something for a girl. We got to the end of the road and decided to turn around and go back through it again the other way. Like what some people say happens, it actually did seem longer the second time we went through it than the first, and things were getting even creepier than before.

My friends kept saying they saw something dark running with our car on the side of the road among the trees. We eventually reached the paved part of the road and the driver decided to stop, saying something was almost telling him to stop. So we stopped and looked around. I stared out my window waiting for something to happen, but nothing occured. So we started driving again and right at that moment something happened that no one in the car was prepared for. I was sitting there when someone said they could see something up ahead, unfortunately I was way on the other side and the windows were really foggy so I couldn't see a thing. Next I knew, everyone gasped really loudly and the two girls in the car started to cry. My other friend was freaking out and laughing(he had been to many other haunted places so seeing something scary didn't really do much to him but even he was shaking). I was completely confused as to what was happening.

Everyone was just freaking out and the driver sped up the car really fast. Eventually, when everyone had calmed down(well a bit), they told me what had happened. Apparently, one of my friends saw something on the side of the road and thought it was an animal, and told us to look at it. As our car got closer, they noticed that the figure was crawling like a human, and as we got even closer, the figure got up on its legs and started running towards our car. They told me that the figure looked like a baby who was all dark except for its eyes were glowing, and I believed them because they all reacted at the same time and gave the same description of what the "baby" looked like.

The strangest thing they said about it was that it was solid, it wasn't transparent like other ghosts and you couldn't see through it. I was the only one in the car who hadn't seen the "baby" and I was very disappointed but almost relieved because I could see how scared everyone had gotten from that experience, and just seeing how scared and affected by it they really were gives me proof enough that they really saw what they saw. Even after that experience, we still go to Marsh Road to see if we see the "baby" again or something else. If anyone plans to go to Marsh Road, be sure you aren't scared easily because usually at least something occurs.(and it is best to go around midnight. nothing really happens during the day, and it is located in weyauwega).

By: klo0007@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Marsh Road
Page 1 of 1