Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atco Mulitplex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Atco Mulitplex Empty
PostSubject: Atco Mulitplex   Atco Mulitplex Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 am

I am an employee at the atco multiplex i am an usher so we have to clean house 12 alot. i am sure you heard that a man killed his girl friend then him self at the multiplex. well it was a few weeks that i was working there of november last year (i still do work there til this day) well i was telling my friend brendon about the story and we were doing theater checks and checking the temperature well we noticed that is was really cold at the top of the theatre and when we walked down there was not thermoneter there and at the bottom of house 12 it was really warm the temperature dropped. another night in a month or so there i was working alone in the theatre 12 waiting for adam and gabbie to come in well at that time i was know my amanda and no one knew that i went by the name amy.

well i heard someone say "amy" and no one was in the room with me i looked up and i swear that i saw a man where the cameras were. i dont know if i was in a day dream but when i looked down then looked back up but he was not there i dont go in house 12 around 11:00 at night to hear the noises or any thing else because the only people that are left are the managers and cleaners for 11:00. and they wont talk about the ghost to people. but it is a real plesant place its only in house 10 and 9 where you exit are the scary places cause when you exit to go to your car through the theatre. its all darkness behind there. well thank you for listening to my story

By: littlelitajr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Atco Mulitplex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Buildings-
Jump to: