Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Annie Empty
PostSubject: Annie   Annie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:19 am

There is so much for me to tell, but this time I will only tell of the one time I knew without a doubt that my experiences aren't my imagination. Last night (Fri., April 14, 2006) my brother and I went to two local cemetaries to record EVP and take some pictures with my digital camera. I took 31 total pictures. All but one or two had "orbs" in them. Some had just 3-4 but most had at least 15. I know they aren't always orbs. Not much happened at the first cemetary as far as EVP.

There was one instance where I said something like, "There's only two." My brother replied with a "hmm". Over his voice was a man saying "seven". Toward the end of our short visit there, I turned to look behind me for some reason. As I did so, I saw a shadow zip by. It didn't really have shape. It was just there. The second cemetary is one we have visited several times. It's like we feel drawn to it. This was my first time recording EVP. Two minutes into the recording I asked, "Wh is your name?" All was quiet for about 15 seconds then I got an answer. A female whispered, "Annie" plain as day.

There was nothing for two minutes after then she whispered it again. Several minutes went by and I said I was about to turn off the recorder so if anyone had anything to say to do so then. A few seconds later, as I opened my mouth to say goodbye, a male whispered something that sounded like, "secrets". On my brother's microcassette recorder two voices could be faintly heard. It sounded like a man and woman talking. Hearing the famale say "Annie" freaked us both out a bit. We have always believed in the paranormal. It's just that when you see a shadow or something you may wonder if it's your mind or eyes playing tricks. With this EVP, there's no doubting what happened.

By: lafulita76@yahoo.com
http://karensghosts.tk
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Annie
Page 1 of 1