Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late Night Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Late Night Visit Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Visit   Late Night Visit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I also have a story. One Night, just recently, i was laying in bed, and i had to go bathroom. I got up, when downstairs, and came back up and looked in my mirror..I was wide awake..So you have to believe me..I was looking in my mirror, and all of a sudden, i seen something walk by my mirror.i rubbed my eyes, and it was right in front of me, looking at me..it walked towards my window, and then turned around after 5 minutes and walked back. then that morning, MY parents said that we all left, and it was just them, and they heard our front door open and close. my mom said, "Hello? Anyone there?" No answer. So, my dad stepped in and said, "Welcome Home Edna!" Please email me with any questions. I'll tell you about the ghost in my house. Her name is Edna Othote, and She was born January 12, 1898. She died January 15, 2000, a few years before we moved in here. She was 102, and she died in our dining room. We see and hear her every now and then. Thank you for u time to read this!

By: labonte_grl@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Late Night Visit
Page 1 of 1