Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Experience Empty
PostSubject: Experience   Experience Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Wanted to share my experience in the hopes of finding someone who has had a similiar one.

From 1996 to 2003, my family lived in a house in central MS in a suburban area around a large lake and river. The entire time we lived in the house, I always felt a presence there - especially in 2 rooms - the kitchen and master bedroom.

When alone in the house, I would often feel the presence of someone and the room would get very cold.

This was a fairly regular occurrence.

Occasionally, strange noises would wake my family in the night - pots and pans banging, strange scraping noises in the hallway, bumps in the living room - all when everyone was asleep.

One night, my 5 year old daughter came to sleep with me in the master bedroom. She woke me up early in the night saying there were two shadows standing beside the bed staring at her and talking to each other - although she couldn't hear what they were saying. She said they looked like a man and a woman, but she couldn't tell who they were. I dismissed it and she left to sleep in her own bed. She wouldn't ever sleep with me in that room again.

Several months after that (we had been in the house about 4 years at that point), I was awakened from a deep sleep by what felt like an electrical shock starting at my foot and going all the way up through my body. I immediately sat up in bed totally freaked out. There was no one there, but I felt a very strong presence. It took me a while to go back to sleep and I was so freaked that I actually sat there and read the Bible aloud for a while until I felt I was alone again.

A few months later, the same thing happened again. I was awaken in the middle of the night by an electric shock. Again, I sat up in bed and looked around to find no one. Again, I read the Bible aloud for quite some time before I went back to sleep.

After the second occurrence, I began "talking" to the spirits whenever I felt a presence in the room. I felt stupid, but it made me feel better and made the presence seem less intimidating to me. I continued to do this until we moved in late 2003. I never had another electric shock.

By: legsmc@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: