Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medical Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Medical Office Empty
PostSubject: Medical Office   Medical Office Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:27 am

A few years ago I was working in a medical office where I experience my first ghostly encounter. The office was in an older part of town and was said to have once been a carriage house. While it was a doctor's office it looked like a house. There was a loft upstairs, which were used as offices. The main offices were located in the center of the house/building and hallways, with wood floors, circled all the way around it. There were two entrances to these offices and little windows where the cashier sat and where the nurse's station was located. Don't be fooled though, as much as this was a medical office, it was spooky at night.

I was attending night school at the time of the first occurrence and would occasionally stay late so as to kill time before I went to my class. All the staff would usually be gone by six and I would lock up when I left for my night class. There were usually strange noises like papers shuffling in the loft upstairs, but I would just shrug that off. I figured it was an old building and the house was just settling. One night I was studying late and heard what seemed to be footsteps in side the building. It seemed strange since I was the only one there at the time. I shrugged it off again, mainly because I didn't want to believe it was anything abnormal. Then the footsteps started to get louder and clearer. They sounded to be heavy footsteps like a male wearing boots. These footsteps went all around the main office where I was sitting and stopped as soon as they got to the entrance behind me. The main office was carpet so you wouldn't hear footsteps on carpet. I was so scared that when they stopped in front of the entrance, I thought "crap I'm going to see something aren't I?" So I waited, squeezed my eyes shut for a minute while I got up the nerve to turn around and face whatever was in the place with me. Fortunately, there was nothing there. No shadow or fog, nothing. I was happily surprised but freaked out at the same time. So I gathered my books and bag and took off as fast as I could before anything else could happen. After that I never stayed there late again, at least not alone.

Another time in the building, I was with some coworkers in a training session. It was late at night as well, but there were a number of people with me. My boss and co-workers were spread out in different exam rooms when we heard a big thump. It was a swinging door that allows one to enter into the main offices and reception area. It was quite strange since everyone was in rooms, which are not close to the area. Everyone was freaked out wondering how that door could have swung open and shut on its own! It was a huge thump too so it had to have been slammed shut. Scary! Needless to say the training session was over after that.
I still get scared when I think about the footsteps, they were so real and I seriously thought I was going to see a ghost. I don't what I would have done if I had. Luckily I don't work there anymore.

By: maldofr2002@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Medical Office
Page 1 of 1