Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Identified Flying Object

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

An Identified Flying Object Empty
PostSubject: An Identified Flying Object   An Identified Flying Object Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:18 pm

It was a day like any other I thought. It was at the end of the 70s around Christmas time. My husband at that time was sitting in the dinning room that was attached to the kitchen. I was in the kitchen doing a few dishes, and there was an empty pan that sat on the back burner of the stove that was behind me. .As my husband and I chatted I was facing him and all of a sudden the pan flew across the room in front of my face.

It barely missed me. My husband and I looked at each other that we were stunned for a few seconds, then we ran like hell. We were so scared we didn't even want to go investigate but we knew we had to. So after a while we both decided to check it out slowly and carefully. We could never figure out how that pan became An Identified Flying Object because there was no way for it to get off the stove by itself and fly across the room on it's own. Some thing or one we believe was trying to tell us something.

By: LAXDispatch@amadotrucking.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

An Identified Flying Object
Page 1 of 1