Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking Through Wavy Glass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Looking Through Wavy Glass Empty
PostSubject: Looking Through Wavy Glass   Looking Through Wavy Glass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Where do I begin, which story do I tell first, there are so many that we have learned to deal with over the years, swept under the rug, never to bring up again. I will start with the most recent. While caring for my grandchildren, changing a diaper, dashing from one room to the other, I saw a full figure of a man, he was leaning against the wall in a relaxed stance, startled as was I he quickly disappeared, I was stunned because I didn't think this would happen. Let me back up a bit, the man I saw was my beloved Father in law, departed a year before. Where he was standing was his natural place to watch The Young and Restless soap opera we watched together for years.

The reason I didn't think I would ever see him this way is because the night he passed away in my house was the most restful sleep and the most peaceful night I had ever spent in this house, I say it was a gift from him. He loved the grandchildren and I thought they may have been experiencing some type of visit from him from their actions but shrugged it off. He was the most loving person I have ever known and would not frighten anyone. I was at ease with the sighting but had to take a moment for it's abruptness. it was like looking through wavy glass or under water. This is the least scary, but true story I have to tell.

By: midwestmusic@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Looking Through Wavy Glass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: