Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once a skeptic/not anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Once a skeptic/not anymore Empty
PostSubject: Once a skeptic/not anymore   Once a skeptic/not anymore Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I have had experiences in my life that has turned me from a skeptic to a believer. Years ago my girlfriend who is now my wife and I were staying in a trailer park with her mother. My wife’s father “my father in-law” passed away in the trailer and several months later my wife and I were laying down in the bedroom. It Was a two bedroom trailer where her mother slept down the hall, our bedroom door was removed because her mom was old fashion and did not like the fact that we were in a bedroom in the first place so she had the door removed. Anyway, we were laying down in our room where you could look out into the hallway. It was around 12:30p.m. when we heard this walking as if it were getting closer to our door way, the louder it was getting, the closer it got. By the time it got what sounded like our door way my wife and I had the sheet up to our eyes ready to see whatever it was coming.

Sounded like a little giant. I was 17 and she was 18. All of a sudden there was a ball of light that started
down the hallway on the wall. It was a perfect shape around 6” in circumference and went down the hallway at an even pace (slowly) without any dis-figurement. this continued until it passed by our doorway and headed towards my mother in-laws room. We were to scared to see where it went after it passed by our doorway. But after awhile we had the nerve to check but did not see it. In the morning we asked her mom if she heard the noise and she
said she did not hear anything. We had tried everything to try and debunk the theory of it being a spirit but could not.
Another time is when we were living in a town house and we were playing cards at our dining room table. There was a butter knife hanging off thethe kitchen counter when we had made snacks.

The whole family was in the dining room and you could look directly into the kitchen. All of a sudden
there was a sound like “bing” at that time I looked up to see the knife do a couple flips in the air. Something hit it. Just not sure what it was? No one was in the kitchen, we were in the next room with our jaws lower than our knees. It was at this time that we would do a little investigation work ourselves. We sent the kids to bed and set out a tape recorder on the dining room table and taped while we were sleeping. We made sure the table was clear of
all items except the recorder. We were so anxious to come home from work and play the tape although at times it seemed boring until we struck gold.

We left it out on the table several nights. Everytime we listened to it you could hear the clock in the background tic,toc,tic,toc,tic,toc, then we heard what sounded like paper being crumbled up next to the microphone along with what sounded like the cupboards being slammed in the kitchen? And everytime something would make noise it seemed as if the white noise the recorder was making would sort of tone down a little. But the next night
which was the biggest night of all was when we got home and listened again to the tape of course we heard the cupboards slamming but in the middle of the tape came this eerie young voice that amongst the white noise and out of the blue said “I’m scared”.

The white noise toned down some and then came this voice. Definitely a voice. I had the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. We thought we were getting into territory that we had no control over and decided to stop what we were doing. Since then we have moved on to an apt. and have not had much happen to us here. There was one time
when me and my son were playing X-box in the living room. All of a sudden when things were quiet we heard a voice say “Michael” it was a young girls voice. Both my son and I looked simultaneously to the right to respond to the caller which obviously no-one was there. We looked at each other and asked one another if we heard that. Both our names are Michael and that’s why we both looked. I believe whatever this thing is it’s been following us.

Is this something you have heard or have happened? Is this some kind of guardian angel, or could this be a bad thing. Even though we have moved several times since the first incidence, I believe it is still with us. Nothing has really happened since we moved several months ago but have this feeling that it’s still there. Anyway, also would be interested if there is a group of ghost hunters looking for some extra help here in Northern V.A,

If you know of any please let me know. I would be very interested. Thanks for taking the time to read some of my experiences. Mike.

By: mcreed@nish.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Once a skeptic/not anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: