Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fogmore Island

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Fogmore Island Empty
PostSubject: Fogmore Island   Fogmore Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:45 am

In 1972 I went to beaufort to visit my best friend who was station there. they took me over to the island one night.telling me the story of a light that is seen there. and that sometimes it would chase you in. well when we got there it was pitch black like you could not see your had in front of you. As soon as my friend said sometimes it will chase you in, I turn to look out the back window, and there it was a big ball of light coming upon us really fast. My friend turn off to the side of the road. and it just disappear. we turn around and park under this big tree, an waited a few minutes,and wasn't long at all, my friend said here it comes. again this ball of light was coming around the curve head straight for our windshield, my hair started to raise on my head, I close my eyes for a second and when I open them there was a little red light going back in the direction that it had came from. There was a lighthouse on the island but it had been closed for many of years.Another strange part when I got back home to nashville, I was watching national geographic, and they had been there trying to flim it & they could all see the light but it would not show up on the tape. It made my hair stand on ends again, I had a lot of strange thing to happen over the years but this is the only one to raise my hair.

By: lucydtravis@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Fogmore Island
Page 1 of 1