Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gray Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: The Gray Man   The Gray Man Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:45 am

It all began on a winter night as I started my shift as a security guard for a middle Tennessee hospital for children as I walked my rounds making shore all doors where locked and all was quit. I entered the receptions area and sat down to drink my coffee when I looked up to see a man I guess, just outside the windows I saw the figure as if he was trying to see inside.

As I made my way to the doors and preceded to go outside to see if I could help him it was no more then a few seconds to go throw the doors, he was no where to be seen and there was no sound of anyone running off. I discounted my vision and all but forgot about that night, till a few days later back on watch I was carrying some paperwork to the store room on the first floor when the elevators opened and I heard a deep voice say my name and sounds of steps moving away from me. to say the least I was frozen. dropping the papers off I rushed up to the second floor to ask if anyone had used the elevators. The charge nurse stated that no one had left the ward in about an hour. When my supervisor showed up to do his nightly tour I relayed the story his reply was I needed more coffee or some fresh air as you would think he would say.

This event took place before I joined the NAVY for the last 16 years I have had countless encounters with sounds, feelings of someone there or watching me.

By: link11fuse@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Gray Man
Page 1 of 1