Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Baby Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Baby Ghost Empty
PostSubject: The Baby Ghost   The Baby Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:07 am

Back in 1993, I was buying my first home. The oldest son of the woman who owned the house was acting as executor, so he was at the closing. My first son, at the time was 2 years old and I had left him with my mother while I went to the closing to sign off on all the paperwork for the house. After all the paperwork was signed, the man who was the seller, said to me that his youngest sister still lived there and would be getting all of her things out in the next few days. He told me not to mind her, that she was a little strange and that years before, she had found her baby upstairs in that house dead in a "pool of coca-cola". I had no idea what he meant and frankly thought that was a strange thing to say to someone. So, my son and I moved in and started our life in our new place. I had forgotten all about what that man had said to me until about a year later. It was a Saturday morning. I always had to get up very early on the weekday mornings for work, so on Saturday mornings, I would sleep in until my son would come wake me to make breakfast, usually around 7 AM. This particular Saturday morning, I woke up on my own to find it was 9 AM! I was a little upset because I felt like I was a bad mother for sleeping so late. I ran out into the hallway and said to my son, now about 3 1/2 years old, "why didn't you wake me up? are you hungry?" He answered me "it's okay, mommy I was just playing with the shadow of the baby". Needless to say, I instantly remembered what that man had told me a year ago at the closing. My son went on to describe what the "shadow" looked like and how tall it was and how he wasn't afraid of it at all. He said when I got up, it ran into his bedroom and disappeared into his chest of drawers.

So, we got over that and even totally forgot about it because it never happened again. In the meantime, I had gotten married and had another son when my first son was 8 years old. Both my first son and I still had no thoughts of this ghost experience whatsoever and had totally forgotten it had ever happened - until one Friday evening when my second son was now about 3 years old, which puts the time line about 8 years after the first experience. My first son and my husband were out at the store and my youngest son and I were getting ready for bed. I was already upstairs in the bathroom and was calling my youngest son to come brush his teeth. Remember, there is NO way he knew anything about this ghost story because I happened way before he was ever born and my oldest son and I had totally forgotten about it. Anyway, I call him to come up and brush his teeth and he comes running full blast up the steps, past the bathroom and into my older son's bedroom laughing and yelling "mom! mom! it's a baby! and I'm chasing him! look! a baby mom!" I followed him into my older son's room and my younger son was standing in front of the chest of drawers, pointing to it and saying "the baby went in here, mommy, the baby went in here"! Well, at that point the whole memory of what that man had told me at the closing of my house all those years ago and what my older son had experienced all those years ago came rushing into my head. Could this be the ghost of the baby that had died here in this house? We never saw it again. I wonder if it only shows itself to little toddlers.

By: nechgan@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Baby Ghost
Page 1 of 1