Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"A Little Girl Ghost"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

"A Little Girl Ghost" Empty
PostSubject: "A Little Girl Ghost"   "A Little Girl Ghost" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 am

I had seen ghosts before but only very briefly. None have ever identified themselves to me, or spoken to me, nor had I had an experience so personal!

In the middle of the night I 'woke up' and noticed a dull, white blob floating on my ceiling. I immediately recognised it as a spirit. It began moving accross the ceiling and down onto the wall beside me, so I sat up and tried to 'pull' it into focus, almost as if I knew I would not be able to see it with just my eyes.

As I did this it began morphing into a bright white, glowing little girl! She was about 5 years old and so bright and beautiful that it literally hurt my eyes to look at her, so I closed them.

Not wanting to appear rude or as shaken as I really was, I said 'hello' and she said 'hello' back!

I have to say, when she spoke these words to me, I had to really focus on hearing her voice... not with my ears, but with some other part of me. I managed to open my eyes then, and the glare had eased off. I asked her what her name was and she replied softly, "Mary Hoskie". Her voice was very beautiful, very angelic.

It was then that I asked her how she had died. I dont really remember if she had told me what happened to her aswell, but she certainly 'showed' me!

She had been playing on some old floor boards when she fell through them, landing on some wires that electrocuted her to death.

After the vision she gave me, I immediately felt the need to comfort her as I would my own child. I grabbed her and held her in my arms for a minute or so, not so forgeting what she was, but understanding that she needed comfort and I became comfortable with her!

I then made room for her on my bed and prompted her to lay beside me. I held her hand all night and I noticed that her hand was very warm... not cold like I would've expected. I did not notice any change in temperature in my room either.

I kept 'waking' throughout the night (atleast 3 times), to see if she was still there and she was!

The last part of my experience was that I 'woke up' again, and went out to show my mother a picture of her and I together in a family photo, with two or three other young children (whome I don't recognise). My mother told me she thought it was Maddison (my real life daughter), and even though she did look alot like Maddison, the only way I could prove to her that it was infact 'Mary Hoskie', I smudged my thumb accross the photo, and the image changed. I did this several times until finally, she believed me.

From my experience, I got the distinct impression that I may have been Mary's mother in a past life. It felt almost as if she was coming to me for comfort and to be held by me again. The photo that I showed my mother was a family portrait with other children there also, and her initials, M.H are the initials of my real like daughter, Maddison Hinde!

I'd be very interested to hear your comments, please feel free to email me.

By: nikitajd@bigpond.net.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

"A Little Girl Ghost"
Page 1 of 1