Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dang Spooks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Dang Spooks Empty
PostSubject: Dang Spooks   Dang Spooks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 am

I have a few experiences with entities over the years, and am currently being bothrered by one who I cant seem to shake off.

My problem is that I suspect I am a "ghost magnet" and find myself subjected to approaches from spirit, although I appear to lack any mediumistic abilities to allow me to communicate effectiveley and help these guys out ( oddly it is often remarked on by everyone I know that I have the same problem with the living in that people always seem to want to tell me things that perhaps they wouldnt tell anyone else, to the point where complete strangers have revealed all sorts of intimacies, my wife hates walking in town with me as people just walk up and speak to me....I dont know if the two are linked but I suspect that our behaviour when we are dead is simular to that we are used to when "here", therefore it follows that if people want to talk with me now they may still want to do that after death.) Obviously the living are easy to speak with.. (who says?).. as I too am alive but the dead?... well so far all my attempts have failed.

Examples of what I have experienced are:
Voices calling my name into my ear when I am slumbering, exremely off putting and injurous to ones sleeping patterns,appiritions appearing and disappearing in front of me and others with me, to date I have seen 6 of these figures, 5 were apparently unaware I was watching, in that no interaction occoured, whilst the 6th sent me running in fear as it seemed to be "stalking me" whilst giving off the most appalling sense of menace I have ever felt, again I wouldnt say I am happy that these things have occoured, and I don`t much care whether I am believed or not, they simply are.

I now appear to have to share my family home with one of these "shades" who variously throws things at my wife, blows just about every bulb we put in in about five seconds, hides important items(keys wallets etc) which causes all sorts of rumpus, and more recently appears to be waging some sort of war against my domestic appliances having in one week killed my dishwasher, cooker and washing machine, of course a skeptic like me would normally class these events as "bad luck" or simular, however anyone who spent enough time here would very soon realise that these events occour within these walls with such regularity as to to indicate otherwise, also we catch regular fleeting glimpses of a female figure (usaully in the corner of our eye) and experience all the classic cold spots loud enexplained nocturnal crashes and thuds, (commented on by neighbours}.

Now ordinarily someone would attempt to either remove the spirit or remove oneself, but I am not a quitter, the only action against it I have taken is tthreaten to administer a good kicking to her when I myself slip off this mortal coil, which oddly saw a definite improvement in relations with a reduction in costly repairs and replacement of broken appliances, I know she is still here and I badly want to help her on her way but as I mentioned earlier I do not have the wherewithall to do so.

I only write this to pass on the following:
when we die we do not neccessarily become angels, we appear to remain being petty and petulant if we were in life,
It would appear that for what ever reason some poor souls seem to be unable to move on, and remain here frustrated and impotent attempting to contact people like me who cant hear them properly ( I personally find this idea extremley disturbing)

I would also speculate that discarnate entities such as those I report are either unable or unwilling to admit they are dead and still think they will become physical again if they hang around long enough.
anyway there it is, sorry not much detail but really I would never stop once I started telling.

By: nickymac.jellybelly@virgin.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Dang Spooks
Page 1 of 1