Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conestoga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Conestoga Empty
PostSubject: Conestoga   Conestoga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

I have a place to add. It's the house I grew up in as a child in Conestoga, Pennsylvania, on a street called Stony Lane.

We had a 2 story house, with offices in the lower part (Dad sold insurance). This was out in the country...Stony Lane wasn't even paved until 1990. I always thought I was the only one to hear/see things, but later found out that my father's secretary heard many of the same things. My room was overtop of the conference area downstairs. Only when I was alone would I hear sounds of the chairs being moved around and scraping the floor, and 2 men talking to each other. It happened so frequently that, in the beginning, when I was around 13 or so, I'd think Dad was home and go downstairs to find everything dark and unoccupied. Later, I knew it was ghosts. I would also have my alarm clock go off at weird times of the night, that I didn't set it to. That was very annoying. I also had an antique tea cup fall off of my dresser and break. No reason, it just fell. My tv would turn up in volume periodically, as would my stero. Once, when I was a child, I was making a time capusle for school. I was about 10 years old. I was recording my "life story" on a cassette recorder. When I got to the part where I said I was a christian, a squeaky female voice said, "and that's true!". I rewound it and I could hear the voice. I was alone at the time it was made, no one was home. I was so freaked out I ran outside and buried the time capsule, and years later when I searched for it, I couldn't find it. I tried digging several times.

Probably the most scary thing that happened was when I was outside in the woods in front of the house and I turned around, and a black figure with glowing red eyes was in front of me, about 10 feet away. I could see the house through the figure, so it was transparent. I can still see that like it was yesterday, and I'm 30 now, so it was about 22 years ago. I told my parents but they didn't believe me. It vanished in front of my eyes. I always believed the house was haunted, and was always scared to be alone. I used to lock myself in my room when I no one was home, which was often. My father used to say the house was buried on an indian burial ground, and I've found many arrowheads on the property, so who knows, maybe he's right.

There's my story!

By: PHLAEAGLS@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Conestoga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: