Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackwell, OK -Hallopeter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Blackwell, OK -Hallopeter Empty
PostSubject: Blackwell, OK -Hallopeter   Blackwell, OK -Hallopeter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:36 am

My name is Kami Browning, and I live in Blackwell, Ok. My husbands family is from here both sides, and he grew up here his whole life! So my sister and I read the story about Hallopeter and what happened. So me my sister and my friend go looking, and i call my husbands aunt to ask for directions. We found the bridge, and from the new bridge you can see where the old one was. We went out first during the day, so we'd know where to go then again at night with more people, my husband and his aunt and uncle mainly. We all saw the white horse, and Mr. Hallopeter grieving for his daughter..and as we left and looked up towards the house you could see the gramma! But while we were there I had an overwhelming sense of saddness, and bitterness. Then i started feeling as if i couldn't get my breathe, like something was tightening around my neck persay. My husbands Aunt made us get in the car and go back to town, and when we got to her house (her mother in law lives with them) we told gramma ida what happened, leaving out the part about me and not being able to breathe. She looked me square in the eye and said, you felt the girl kill g herself, and you couldn't breathe. That freaked me out! but she said that the Hallopeter's were a good family, and that the dad was a very strict man.

Any ways, that is our little family encounter with the Hallopeter's and i will leave it at that it was the family we encountered not the bridge! I thought i would share that with you, beens we live her and all and found the "legend" that made me curious on your site!

By:piper_moonwitch@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Blackwell, OK -Hallopeter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: