Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bannock Montana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bannock Montana Empty
PostSubject: Bannock Montana   Bannock Montana Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

I have been there several times, back in the early to mid 90s when I lived in Montana. First, let me just say that I am an emotional empath......with a strong gift for precognition as well. That doesnt really come into play here, but the empathic ability does. The very first time I visited this place, I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. It would have been autumn of 1991.

As we approached the area the town sits in, I felt a very heavy feeling of grief. The nearest I can come to describing it..........it was as if the TOWN itself was grieving. There was such a feeling of desolation that came over me I almost cried. Once we arrived (I was with my parents and two younger brothers) I got out and began to wander around. Most of the buildings you can actually go inside and wander around freely, there are only a couple that are kept locked up. There were strong emotional emanations from ALL the buildings, but there was one in particular..........I could almost HEAR the sound of children crying........it was like an echo almost, and the feeling of pain in that building was unbearable.

This is the .........the building where so many children died. That first time I wasn't aware of the history of that house.........In the hotel there, which is also listed in your index, I didn't feel the presence of the woman mentioned, but I did feel that there was SOMETHING there, and actually followed a shadow up the grand staircase and into one of the rooms. When I got to the door of the room the shadow darted into, there was nothing there. As I went back down the staircase, there is a point about halfway down where you can see out windows across the little main street. There is a pond out across the street..........I had a vision at that moment of a young womans body being drug out of the pond......she had fallen in and drowned. As I recall later I went to the little office located at the entrance to the town, and looked at some of the little guides they had........there was a mention of a young woman drowning in that pond under some tragic circumstances.......unfortunately, I cannot remember now what the story behind it was. I do believe though, that she was a teenager........the age that seems to come to mind is 27, but I cannot be sure.

One other thing that happened to me there.........in one of the houses towards the beginning of the town..........I was standing in the main room of the house, and all of a sudden I got a chill up my spine, and heard a mans voice say "May I?" I felt no threat and just said yes........then I felt a hand touch my stomach and press gently........at that moment my daughter began kicking and rolling very strongly. Then the same voice saying "thank you''.......then "its a girl, you know". I smiled and said I know........and then I "felt" that the man was smiling so I said goodbye, and walked out the front to head to the next building. Thats the only time I've ever been "touched", but it wasn't at all frightening.........it was very comforting, and not just for me, but for the man, whoever he was in life, as well. You could just feel his pleasure. Im smiling now even thinking about it.
Sorry this was so long.........

By: wyllowwynd2002@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Bannock Montana
Page 1 of 1