Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Brown Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Brown Man Empty
PostSubject: The Brown Man   The Brown Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi, I am 40 years old and this story is very true. When my brother, sister and I were young, about 7, 8, 9, maybe even younger, we used to see what we used to call the Brown Man. He was brown from head to toe. We came to the conclusion he was a black man because his hat, his face, his clothes and his shoes were all brown, different shades, but all brown. We would see him periodically, and take off running when we did, but our parent never seen him. We'd walk from the kitchen and turn the corner and he'd just be standing there.

Sometimes we'd hear the toilet set drop. Just little things. After we grew up, my sister was about 25 when she had her first child. She had a girl. My sisters daughter used to what we thought talk to herself when she was about 2 or 3 years old and my sister decided it was time to ask her who she was talking to...and her daughter told her, Mr. Burgess. So this went on for sometime. She would play, have tea parties and sing with him just about everytime she was in my parents home.

Well one day my niece asked my sister why Mr. Burgess wore brown all the time.....needless to say, that really shook us up, because we thought we saw a brown man...we would tease each other and say "the brown man's behind you and get a real kick out of it. I've since had 3 children and my sister another daughter, but they have never come in contact or have ever seen the brown man.

By: twoboyznagurl@sbcglobal.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Brown Man
Page 1 of 1