Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Old Car Empty
PostSubject: The Old Car   The Old Car Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Thought I would share this. A few years ago, my husband and I were driving in Maine with our daughter. This was the year before we were married. We were on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere, and decided to drive to town and explore. As we were going along the main road, we got out and were hiking periodically along the roadway, looking at the scenery, and looking for turtles and other wildlife in the brush.

Along one stretch of the road, I was climbing down the bank, and in the corner of my eye saw what looked like the rusted out wreck of a car, in the woods not too far from the road. Having grown up in the country, hiking along old roads and farms, I was not too surprised to find old wrecks in the middle of nowhere. All of a sudden, while I was exploring the brush, by the car was a shapeless white form, like a large piece of white cloth with the edge blowing in the breeze. I looked up, directly at the wreck, and saw nothing but trees. I thought, that was weird.
When I got back to the car with my husband and daughter, who had explored the road a little further away from where I was, I told them what had happened.

Things like this happened to me once in a while, so I promptly forgot about it until about 4 years later, and was reading the listing of haunted places on your website. It was along the Brownville Road heading toward Millenocket, Maine.

By: topazz1963@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Old Car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: