Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Man Empty
PostSubject: The Man   The Man Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:21 pm

When my family and I lived in Manchester MN (a very small town 200 or less people) back in 1991 to 1994, we had rented this 5 bedroom home. When we first moved in, my 2 boys were 1 & 21/2 and every night at 1:00am they would wake up crying. I would take them downstairs and rock them back to sleep. After 2 months of this, we moved into the bedroom downstairs and they slept all night. When my youngest was about 2 yrs old, we were in the living room watching a movie and the lights were turned down low and out of the blue my son sat up and was looking towards the dining room and he started laughing. I asked him what he was doing and he said that “the man” was funny; I couldn’t see anyone so I thought he was being silly. Episodes like that happened frequently but no one else had seen the man until about 1 ½ years later when a niece that was 8 yrs old was over to play with the boys. They were upstairs, which we only used for storage and a playroom and out of the blue she started screaming and ran down the stairs and said “there is an old man upstairs”. My son said that’s my friend the man, he won’t hurt you. Needless to say, the niece wanted to leave immediately.

I had my sister in law come over to bless the house and while she was doing it, she said she felt someone pushing her. When she was blessing, she had to bless each doorway and she started upstairs, the downstairs and then on outside doors and when she got to the last door all of the doors upstairs started slamming simultaneously and then everything got quiet.

We lived there for about another year and I thought the blessing had worked until we moved out and drove up to our new house and my son started screaming “I want to go back to the man, he’s my friend”. It turns out that he continued to see “the man” but didn’t say anything.

I still get the chills to this day, every time I think about it.

By: sguerra@northstarpowersports.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Buildings-
Jump to: