Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairburn, GA Entry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Fairburn, GA Entry Empty
PostSubject: Fairburn, GA Entry   Fairburn, GA Entry Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:12 pm

My name's Carol. I wanted to give you some additional info on Peter's Woods (Fairburn, Georgia). I grew up around that area (Newnan, GA, to be exact), and I have some stories to give you about my experiences with Peter's Woods. You have my permission to post them on the site if you choose to do so...let me know if you do, please.

I've heard stories of a Satanic cult practicing out in the woods, in an old shack where meat was stored (the name for it escapes me). My parents have confirmed this, and my mom says those stories have been circulating since the 80's, before I was even born. A guy my friends knew was in one of the practicing cults, so the rumors are true.
I've had some strange experiences on that road, too. A group of friends and I went to Peter's Woods for some thrills about 5 or so years ago. We got out of the car (it was still running) and were standing around waiting for something interesting to happen when we heard something move in the woods. We all turned toward the noise and I saw a creature wrap its hands around a tree trunk and lean around the tree to look at us. It had bright green eyes and its fingers were long. We all freaked out and jumped in the car. After we calmed down we compared stories and found that we had seen the same thing.

We're not the only people to have seen that creature. One person with us had seen it before, and had drawn it. One of my old coworkers lived near Peter's Woods and she described it to me one night while we were sharing spooky stories at work. The creature is usually 6 1/2 - 7 feet tall, with a lanky frame, and long arms. It has green eyes, and I found recently from a friend that it's a demon. From what I remember there's lots of them ambling around Peter's Woods. This friend had experienced them as well, but her incidents are totally unrelated.

The person who had drawn this creature also told us of an extremly haunted two-story house he and his friends used to frequent. He said you could stand on the porch and hear things moving on the upper floor, the lower floor, and in the back yard. Most of it he described as scuttling, or many things moving rapidly over the floor. He said he looked through the window of the front door (which apparently looked through to the backdoor) on more than one occasion and he saw a black shape with bright eyes looking at him through the back door.

When we found this particular house, there was nothing but the foundation and the chimney left. It had burned down, but there wasn't any sort of evidence on the surrounding grounds/trees to show it. Nothing close to the foundation was scorched or marred in any way. My friend and I have psychic abilities, and I got the feeling that the place was so haunted by so many things (bad things) that it burned down to hide its secrets. I mentioned this to my friends and my psychic friend felt the same thing.

Many more things have been going on in those woods than a simple Amish girl and a hidden cemetary. The place is teeming with paranoral activity, most of it opened up by the Satanic cults.

By: stitchedintopieces@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Fairburn, GA Entry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Gateway :: Haunted Locations-
Jump to: