Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Joseph MI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Saint Joseph MI Empty
PostSubject: Saint Joseph MI   Saint Joseph MI Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:50 am

In 1998 or 1999 I lived in the upperstairs apartment of this house. I lived by myself in this 2-bedroom apt. There were many nights where I was up late at night watching TV in the living room and I felt like someone was watching me. I've only experienced that in one other house that I've lived in. After about 2 months of living there I was sleeping in the bedroom just off the living room when something woke me. I had not been drinking, or doing any drugs, or anything. My bedroom door was wide open and I knew something was there, but I couldn't see anything. I was lying in the direction where I was facing the door. The only light in the room was an alarm clock which was also facing toward me. The next thing I know a transparent image came toward me and a face appeared in front of me within a foot or two and disappeared within a few seconds. It scared me but I actually went back to sleep. The next day I told a few people at work and a couple friends and family. The more people I told the more I felt crazy for telling people. So I stopped telling people. I lived there for about a year and never saw anything else. I ended up moving into the downstairs apartment and lived there for about 2 years and never had any problems.

I know the person who moved into the apartment right after I moved out. I never told him about my experience. He lived there for about a month, when one day he stopped by to talk and said that the place was a little strange. I just said "yep" or something like that, but still didn't tell him. About two weeks later he stopped by again and told me that he saw something the night before and explained it to me the exact same way that it happened to me. The only difference was that he was sleeping in the living room.

I don't know the history of the house or anything, but I am interested to find out if anyone died there. I'm not sure how to find that out though.

By: steinkejeremy@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Saint Joseph MI
Page 1 of 1