Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man By The Window

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Man By The Window Empty
PostSubject: Man By The Window   Man By The Window Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok this one is going to be quite short because the experience itself was a few seconds long. First I will explain the layout of our house our living is quite large leading into the dining room which is all open plan. As you cross through the arch into the dining room there are double patio doors to your right and left a large bay window and the door into the kitchen which is best described as long and thin. We live in a corner house so are garden is massive going right round the house so big we have divided it into 3 sections. A front small section in front of our living room windows. Then the drive going onto a longer lawn then a trellis the reason I mention this is because this is how we knew this wasen't a normal person we saw. The trellis is badly over grown it high maybe 12ft high and the actual middle section is hung on nails you can get through it but it needs knowledge of the structure and it's awkward and difficult to move and reached to the top so jumping it isn't an option. This leads to the back part of the garden this is completely fenced off and to boot we have rows of 10 year old conifer trees so though yes you could climb over the fence it would be no easy task. We have a garage and a green house and a bolted gate with a coded lock so unless you climb something our back garden is completely cut off. Me and my mama were talking I think I had the day off work and we were on about doing something to eat so we got up and walked through our dining room and both of us looked up at the bay window. A black tall man walked past the window. Our dog had followed no doubt hoping to steal some treats from our food his tail started wagging and he was crying bouncing about as he does when he see's my dad. He ran to the back door whining. Mean while we had just stood staring and I said dad must be home I walked into the kitchen expecting to see my dad walking past the kitchen window ( the bay window and this window are large and only about 5 foot apart ) and nothing happened. I frowned and looked at my mama who was still staring at the bay window all she said very quietly was 'that wasen't your dad''. I leaned out looking out the bay window the gate was locked and no one was in the garden. The dog was still whining I picked him up and stepped out the kitchen door and shouted dad. No answer. My mama again spoke 'shut the door and lock it'' I did what she said and we just stared at each other. No one could have got out of that garden in the few seconds it toke me to get into the kitchen plus when I stopped and thought about it the man had looked nothing like my father. He was too tall and black his clothes, his face everything. My dad usually came through the gate round the back and into the kitchen hence why our dog had got excited but it was 2:00 in the afternoon he didn't finish work till 5:00. I don't know who we saw but I don't think he was alive and I know I saw him, my mama saw him ( it freaked her out for days after ) and worse yet our dog saw him and mistook him for my dad. Now I can think we imagined him but the dog !?!?

Not the most creepy story I have but strange
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Man By The Window
Page 1 of 1