Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things have been Happening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Things have been Happening Empty
PostSubject: Things have been Happening   Things have been Happening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 am

Things have been happening ever since we moved into the house like doors closing and locking by themselves…. Before we would hear someone opening the front door of the house, and would walk up the stairs. (We live in an old house built in 1901. It is a four bedroom two story house plus attic.) I would think it was one of my sisters and I would call out their names… one night I was so sure they were home that it bothered me that they wouldn’t answer… I ran down the stairs and everything was off and locked. When I went up the stairs again I went to their rooms and nothing. When I walked to the hallway I saw that the lights were on downstairs, and keep in mind I just came from there, so I ran downstairs and asked them what they were doing and to my surprise there was no one there… I got chills from head to toe. I felt so eerie and all of a sudden if felt cold. I got scared… so scared that I thought I was going to pee on myself… right then the lights (all of them) started flickering. At that same moment my mom was praying the Rosary upstairs in her room. That was the first week she started praying. My sister Susie was dating her now husband at the time and my little sister was the chaperone. That was one of many things that happened to me… my mom and sisters have their own stories. After my Mom began praying little by little things stopped. Now there are just little things here and there that are s rting to bug me.

My mom since that week has not stopped praying the Rosary every night. She got so good at it that it takes her 20 to 30 minutes to pray … at the norm it’s like a 40 - 45 minute prayer. It’s been a few weeks now that I see something around me where ever I am in the house… sometimes in the bathroom , in the kitchen but not too much in my room. I started to think that my glasses were just creating shadowy spots so I stopped wearing them at home… but then with out my glasses the shadows become much clearer and I would do double takes to check out what I thought I saw. I don’t feel threatened or too scared. I just don’t feel alone in the house. Now I where my glasses cause I don’t want to notice the shadows all the time. I’m not afraid to walk around the house at night… like I said I don’t feel threatened anymore (like in the first few years living there).

Before I would walk up the stairs and you could feel and hear someone walking behind you… I live in an old house so the floor creaks at every step you take. It felt as if they were right behind your neck… my Mom and sisters felt that same thing too. It wasn’t all the time… only at night and in the early hours of the morning.

A few times it would be like 3 or 3:30am and we would all be home and the slam of the front door would wake all of us up and we would all hear someone walking up the stairs and there was no one there.

I’ve got to say something though… it officially stopped (not completely, but the threatening feelings) when our baby kittens were born in the house. My sister Susie brought home a stay pregnant cat… two weeks later she had kittens. We kept two of the kittens and gave the other two away. Well when they were all tiny they would all his at the same time at the air downstairs in the living room and they would do it upstairs a lot. We believe that the presence of the cats scared what ever was there away.

By: suadesmooches@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Things have been Happening
Page 1 of 1