Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COULD IT BE? IS IT HE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

COULD IT BE? IS IT HE? Empty
PostSubject: COULD IT BE? IS IT HE?   COULD IT BE? IS IT HE? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:54 pm

I’ve always believed that my house has been somewhat haunted. There had only been a few times odd things would happen. It would just be your typical odd sound that you would blame on the dog or cat, or a feeling of being watched that you would explain by being paranoid.
I’ve had people tell me my house was haunted, and tell me something that had happened to them. It never bothered me, because I wasn’t the one to experience it. I never wanted to, to be honest. I love the thrill of a good ghost story, but when it’s happening to me.. Forget it. I get scared incredibly easily.

A couple months ago (June 8th to be exact), one of my best friends/ ex boyfriend passed away. It really broke my heart, because he was living in another state, but he was so excited because he was supposed to be coming back home in a few weeks. He was more excited to see me, and wanted another chance to be with me. I am pregnant, and myself and the father of the baby were on not-so-good of terms. Mike was always very protective of me, and hated it when I was hurt or sad. In any case, shortly after Mike died things started happening in my house.

Mostly it would happen when the father of my child was here, because he was still friends with my brother. The most bizarre thing that happened was my brother and his friends (including the father of my child) were all sitting in the basement on my birthday. They suddenly heard what sounded like me screaming bloody murder! They ran upstairs to make sure I was okay, and sure enough I was fast asleep. Stunned by this, they went back into the basement. Some of my brother’s friends left, a little shaken by this, but my brother and Jake (the father of my baby) still stayed downstairs. They were just sitting and talking when all of a sudden a closed can of soda went flying across the room and exploded mid air.

A few weeks went by after that, and Jake and I started talking again. Last week Monday ( the 31st of July) I was laying in bed trying to sleep. It was about 4:30 in the morning, and my dog started barking like she was crazy. She suddenly stopped, and I looked out the window, and noticed the sun was coming up. I went to fall back asleep and I felt my covers being moved on me, like when someone is tucking you into bed. I froze with fear, and then I heard someone crying. My eyes went wide, and I felt my bed sink in as if someone was laying next to me, and then I felt someone hold me. It only lasted for a little bit, but it genuinely scared me a lot.

What was even weirder was Jake told me that afternoon, before I told him my story was he was going down to the basement to say bye to my brother and his friends, when he felt someone pulling at him by the back of the shirt. I think back on this, and I truly believe it was Mike. I know it was meant to be as a comforting gesture from him, but it’s not everyday you get cuddled by a crying ghost.

I’m a bit more okay with it now than I was. I just want Mike to be at peace, and know I’m okay and actually happy with my life.

Contact me here: xxpinkmoonlightxx@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

COULD IT BE? IS IT HE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: