Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Angela McGhee - Medium Psychic & Visionary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Interview with Angela McGhee - Medium Psychic & Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Angela McGhee - Medium Psychic & Visionary   Interview with Angela McGhee - Medium Psychic & Visionary Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:44 am

Interview with Angela McGhee � Medium Psychic & Visionary of Psychic Detectives TV Series.
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager/Paranormal Investigator/Ghostwriter

Question: Angela, tell us something personal about yourself, your family life, where you were born and raised, etc.
I was born In Liverpool England the youngest of seven children of Irish catholic descent. I beleive I was born with a 'gift'. I was born a 'channel to recieve communication from the realms of spirit.I have endured a 'roller coaster of a life; touched by grief trauma and tradgedy,I spent some time in my early years in a Convent childrens home. Humble beginnings to say the least. But I am blessed all the same.I am now a mother of four wonderful children and a grandmother of two.My phylisophical approach to life, my humour and faith in God's spirit keeps me going.
My early career was spent in the caring proffesion, in the nursing and social work field where I spent over 20 years. It was only through circumstance and change. I was encouraged to use my 'gifts' as the demands for my mediumship escalated and took over my life. I turned professional Medium several years ago appearing on t.v. radio and theatre. Now also an Author and Columnist. I have Aquired the name 'A real life Psychic Detective'.

Question: When did you first learn that you had psychic abilities?
I have been expressing psychic ablitites since early childhood. which I denied and hid away at times as I tried to make sense of it all.
I was regarded as a highly senstive child. who had so called 'imagnary friends,' those children of the spirit world who I would often play with. I would experience very prophetic dreams and premonitions and the events of such would unfold shorlty after. I was good at finding things too. I knew something really special was happening to me on the night my grandmother passed over and appeared to me late, that same evening convincing me that there was an afterlife, a heaven. I was just 10 years old.The word psychic and medium was not around me. I alikened my experiences to the biblical stories I'd heard.
Question: A lot of psychics use their abilities for readings, you have used your abilities to help the police. What made you sought out this route of helping the police?
Although I started by giving messages and readings to people during the process of time. I never actually instigated any contact with Police myself. They first began to call on me. When I was encouraged by a friend to visit the scene of a local murder. This is where I had a series of 'visions' of what had taken place.The scenes where reinacted before my eyes.[it was like pressing a replay button on a video recorder], I relayed the information to the vicitms family and they intrurn informed police of that incident and my psychic experiences.That was when Police decIded to take a chance and visited me asking questions...........They told me I was telling them details and facts that only Police Detectives, Forensics and those heavliy involved would know about.....To put it in a nut shell I told them the facts and who had done the crime and gave them hope in telling them how the case would resolve in the process of time,Police Detectives were startled by this. In fact Little did I know that this particular incident would be turned into a TV film 3 years later. Since then I have been aproached by Police Forces and victims families on numerous Cases .I tend to write about my life and works now, as it it never ceases to amaze even me, I am always left feeling very humbled by it all.
Question: Can you talk about some of the exceptional cases that you worked on?
My Latest case to date was locating the body of a missing woman Mandy Franks who had been missing a number of weeks. I was taken to the town where she was last seen by a BBC News journalist who was due to interview Dectectives. I knew no facts other than the missing womans name. Again prior to the visit my visions began. I had a vision of a park by a River. I instantly knew this was connected to her passing.A series of visions happenned to follow to relaying the events which happened. I had another vision of where her body was going to be found. Which happened to be aproximatily 20 miles away. I named the place and I told them exaclty where the body was and prophetically said when it would be found which was found six days later. I have also been invovled with the ' Madeliene McCann' case' I know if someone in Authority took me to the scene I would get further results as I have had visons since day two.These visions are not given for no reason. You can see these news head lines on my website.

Question: You were on a show called Psychic Investigator. How did you like working on that show?
This show was a wonderful experience , a land mark for me and my spirit ali's. It was a chance to show the world the Mighty of God's spirit and his works,helping to solve the murder of Mick Hughes a pub landlord it was an amazing experience for me and the case and results where equally amazing.
I am hoping for more t.v. work in the future but ultimatley hoping that my book will be made into a t.v. film or series. People are suggesting it would make a great t.v. series.as it is unlike other mediums books, As I have endured a unique and colourful journey, fighting against the odds for most of my life, a survivor who has been encompassed by a gift An amazing story so far.A future legacy for all. A book of hope encouragement. In fact an evidential document.
Question: Can you tell us about your book Angela�s Angels. What is the book about?its an autobiographical account of my memoirs, the first book of a planned triology. I A life times experience of spirit communications. From ealy childhoood, to the work of late in the media, including the help given to Police forces on murder and missing persons cases. I have met some wonderful souls from both sides of life, characters such as; Lords Ladies, War Hereos, Rockstars,Saints and Sinners. A remarkable true story, fascinating, factual and a must for any skeptic. A book of hope and enlightenment. There is also another dimention to my work which has only been touched upon in this book, that is the 'soul rescues' I have done, the simple excorcsims.including the most remarkable case of poltergiest actiivity eve witnessed, which involved myself and two catholic excorcist priests , This 'soul recue' 'work is mentioned in a planned forcoming 2nd book as there is more of my works to reveal.

Question: How can someone order this book?
They can logon to my website, and order it through amazon.
Question: What is your official website? How can someone contact you?
My website is; www.angelamcghee.co.uk and you can contact me via the web, or contact me on (00 44) +1922 441120
Email: angelkm39@hotmail.com
Question: When you say you are a visionary, does that mean you acquire visions of the future? Please explain.
A vison is not necesseraily a communication from a spirit that has crossed over. It can be visions of real life events that has already happend, happenening or is about to happen. So the answer is yes my visions can reveal the future.In some murder cases I have been 'shown' the end result of the investigations.

Question: Do spirits use your body to communicate to the living?
My understanding is that my mind is being used by Spirit but i sometimes feel totally instrumented through my words, thoughts and actions. Sometimes duplicating any characterisitics or idiosynchronicities that the spirit person had in this physical life. Almost semi trance conditons.
Question: What is it that happened to you that caused you to have psychic abilities?
Being born, as i struggled to survive my first breath and seemed to hover for a while between the two worlds, I always thought that this may have been some indicator.
Question: This ends the interview, any words of wisdom for your fans?
For Believers My life and work is confirmation of the mysterious world in which we live and for skeptics its a challenge to explain the inexplicable .
Back to top Go down

Interview with Angela McGhee - Medium Psychic & Visionary
Page 1 of 1