Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWO LITTLE BOYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

TWO LITTLE BOYS Empty
PostSubject: TWO LITTLE BOYS   TWO LITTLE BOYS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:06 pm

TWO LITTLE BOYS
Well let's see, I guess the best place to start would be at the begining.
It was the year 2000 and myself, my husband and a friend decided that we should cut our costs and become room mates. We decided to rent a really nice 3 bedroom home in an upscale part of our city.

I guess I can say it all started on the night we moved in.

We were running pretty late into the night moving, so we all decided that it would be best if I just stay at our new house so I can get the kids into bed.

After they were all settled I decided to lay on the couch for a while until the guys got home. I wasn't to sure how long I had been asleep for, but I awoke to the patio doors opening and closing. Thinking "hey they are home already". I was just laying there waiting for them to come into the room when I heard footsteps cross the kitchen floor. I got up to greet them to no one being there!! I thought that was weird but I just laughed it off as being nervous about a new house.

The next day I decided to do a bit of clean up work when I decided to go into my children's room, and on the back of the door was a newspaper clipping about 2 young boys that had died at their fathers house in a fire. I had asked some questions and found out that they lived in that house with their mom until they passed away.

I took the newspaper clipping down and thats when a bunch of strange things started happening.

The lights would turn on and off, the toilets would flush on their own, we would go into the basement and even though it would be warm in the house, the basement was ALWAYS cold.

It didn't really start to bother us until our children started coming out with "someone is in our room" or they would be too terrified to go to bed at night. Thats when we decided enough was enough and we moved, our kids needed a good nights sleep!

Well thank you for taking the time to read "our" story.

Contact me here: bondretti69@hotmail.com
Submitted From: Dana, Alberta, Canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

TWO LITTLE BOYS
Page 1 of 1