Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist! Empty
PostSubject: Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist!   Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Interview with Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, Paranormal Journalist
www.hpiparanormal.net

Question: Bridget, tell us something about yourself. Where were you born and raised? What are your hobbies and recreational activities?

Answer: I was born and raised in Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia.
Question: How did you get into the Goth culture?

Answer: My hobbies are gardening, studying the occult, reading a good book, health and recreational activities, shopping, clubbing, movies, bbq's and going to the markets and garage sales. Also, running the church with my husband.
Question: What do you feel Goth represents and is there any connection to vampirism?

Answer: I have always loved the gothic lifestyle and when I met my husband he encouraged me to become Goth as he knew how much I liked it, and so I did and I love it more and more each day. Gothic represents individualism and non conformity. Note: Bridget does not mention if Goth is connected to vampirism.
Question: You are also a Satanist, how did you become a Satanist?

Answer: My husband is the High Priest of the Church of Satanology. He and I had had many long discussions about this and after much thought, questions and reading about it , I decided to become a Satanist.
Question: Are there misconceptions to Satanism?

Answer: Yes it is not as people would believe, as we are not theistic but rather atheist, and we follow the teachings of Dr Anton LaVey.
Question: Is Satanism connected to evil, or is that another misconception?

Answer: Just another misconception as we believe in the carnal nature of man.
Question: What do you think about Anton LeVey, Founder of the Church of Satan?

Answer: I think that he is a brilliant man, with charisma, and he has written many great books and this quote " Satanism is the best friend the (Christian) church has ever had as it has kept them in business for all of these years".
Question: How about Aleister Crowley?

Answer: Aleister Crowley was a brilliant magician and a highly respected man by all in the occult circles.

Question: Do people stare at you a lot? Does it bother you?

Answer: Yes people stare at me, but it is to be expected. It empowers me and compliments me as well as so does my husband…LoL. No it really doesn't bother me at all.
Question: Here is an off-the-wall question, if you had 6 dinner guests, 3 historical and 3 fictional, who would they be?

Answer: If I was to invite 6 people to dinner.... fictional would be Gandoff, Wonderwoman, Zena Warrior Princess. Non Fictional.... Anton LaVey, Hitler and Jesus.
Question: What books, TV shows, cartoons and movies do you like?

Answer: 12. King of Queens, Supernatural, Sanctuary, Primeval, Family Guy, Star Trek, Satanic Bible, Satanic Witch, Occult books of all kinds.
Question: Bridget, thank you for this interview. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman, keep on doing what you are doing! Are there any words of wisdom that you would like to relate to your readers?

Answer: Words of wisdom…. hmmm …….."Do not judge a book by its cover, always check your facts"

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net - NEWEST VIDEOS AT HPI WEBSITE!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDbRcLwDX4
UFO Investigation at Seaside YouTube Video by Bryan Coleman
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Bridget Davey, Goth Chick and Satanist!
Page 1 of 1