Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joaquin Murrieta Meets Billy the Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Joaquin Murrieta Meets Billy the Kid Empty
PostSubject: Joaquin Murrieta Meets Billy the Kid   Joaquin Murrieta Meets Billy the Kid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

My cell phone ring tone is Michael Jackson's Thriller. My phone is known as the 'paranormal cellular hotline'. I get calls from all around the world. People asking me for advice or asking for an investigation, because they are witnessing 'paranormal activity'. I pick up the phone and on the other line is Jeremy Wilcox of North Highlands. Jeremy claims he is a psychic and had an unusual vision that he wishes to explain to me.

While sitting at the steps of the Sacramento courthouse, Jeremy envisioned that the clouds opened up and a man on a horse came through the opening and told him his name is William Bonney. Jeremy researches and discovers that William Bonney is no other than Billy the Kid.

Jeremy: "My vision of Billy the Kid was a spectacular vision. He was holding a large jar filled with liquid and in this jar I could see a mustached head of a man, that looked Hispanic. From the pouch strapped to his horse, he brought out another jar, it was a human hand that displayed only three fingers.

Billy the Kid pointed to me and said: Jeremy, your world is facing a great crisis. Your world with modern technology will crumble as we go into the world of 2012. Your world will become the world that I lived, a world in which you must ride the horse, a world without electricity, a world where men face anarchy, a world in which men will fight in endless gun battles to stay alive, a world where men settle their quarrels with dueling gunfights. Justice is preserving the head of your enemy or the body part of your enemy, showing his demise."

Paul: "It sounds like Billy the Kid is holding the head of Joaquin Murrieta, the Robin Hood of El Dorado County and the three fingered hand of Manuel Garcia aka Three-Fingered Jack. I am going to let you know now that Billy the Kid never met Joaquin Murrieta. While Murrieta sought revenge for the rape of his wife and his own beating, he became a notorious bandit throughout California. His legend inspired the writings of Zorro. Also his head and the hand of Three-Fingered Jack were displayed at the Stockton Courthouse at 222 East Weber Avenue, not on the steps of the Sacramento Courthouse. I don't even know if Joaquin Murrieta ever visited Sacramento.

Billy the Kid fought in the Lincoln County War and became a regulator and frequented the territory of New Mexico. Billy the Kid has no history of visiting California. While the California Rangers pursued Joaquin Murrieta and Manuel Garcia, Billy the Kid was being pursued by Pat Garrett and his posse. Your vision is quite odd as it teams up two outlaws that terrorized two different areas and neither outlaw visited Sacramento, CA as their scarce records indicate. Jeremy this is such an odd dream, just to let you know, I did visit Billy the Kid's grave in New Mexico. Now I just wonder.

Why would these outlaws seek you out at the Sacramento Courthouse?"

Jeremy: "Well, there is actually more to tell you. From the jars containing the head and the hand, two Hispanic cowboys appeared on their horses next to Billy the Kid. From the mouth of the one you call Joaquin, he says: Your world is giving you signs that you must pay attention to. The signs of large gaping holes in the ground, earthquakes, large waves, dead fish, dead birds that fall to the ground, eruptions of volcanoes. The times are here. Your world will not end, but what you love, your connection to the world through machines, will all be dissolved. Your world will fall back into time, your loss of machines will be forever gone. From this city you are from, you will face a great turbulent storm, one that you have never seen before, there will be many victims of your great deluge."

Paul: "It sounds like Joaquin is talking about an ArcStorm. Sacramento faced an ArcStorm in 1862 I believe and many people perished. Also, it sounds like he is talking about sink holes, tsunamis, etc. It is so odd, that so many people are having visions of the end times and your story is very incredible. Truly high strangeness and because of that, I am going to publish your story, it's a bizarre story that needs to be told. I am just wondering if Billy, Manuel and Joaquin are friends in the afterlife? So strange."

MOVIE CRITICS: JUDY RADERCHAK AND PAUL DALE ROBERTS
JUDY AND PAUL LINE-UP REVIEWS ON: CONTAGION, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 AND DREAM HOUSE:
October 29, 2011: To be able to sit through three movies, we must have a good dinner before going out, so I cooked porkchops with A1 sauce, artichoke hearts, mashed potatoes over gravy. After finishing a good meal, we stopped over at UA Laguna to see: Dream House, Paranormal Activity 3 and Contagion. Dream House was a thinker movie, lots of flashbacks and a basic whodunit murder movie mystery. Judy was bored with the movie and thought the acting was horrendous. Paranormal Activity 3: Everyone in the audience was squirming and screaming, because they think this is exactly a true depiction of how the paranormal acts and reacts to people. This is all Hollywood and Judy and I – being true paranormal investigators found it humorous watching the audience reactions to the scary scenes. It was a great time to head over to the snack bar and pick up some M&Ms and a large Coke. I came back and learned I missed nothing, except for the panning of the home video camera. The ending was sudden and unspectacular and left you wanting more of an explanation. The movie is very disappointing. Contagion was exceptionally good, because this is something that one day could actually happen. As our population grows, we are exposed to more viruses and diseases. This movie brings out a disturbing reality that we are truly vulnerable to the smallest life forms in the world. Viruses. We ended this night by going back to my home and watching the various paranormal shows on the Biography Channel and watching the movies Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings and Quarantine with a nice whiskey and Coke.

Bryan Coleman's Video of the 2011 Vampire Ball
https://youtu.be/3n8K1dV2Vfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bWcUfabBU
Orangevale Investigation with Walt Gray - Channel 3 News!

SHOUT OUTS!
Lori Hennings, Kathy Walker

CANCELED:
Nov 5 Saturday 9pm Location to be at: Indiana Avenue, Sacramento, CA - Activity: TV turns off by itself, voices are heard coming out of the TV. With peripheral vision - shadow people have been seen moving across the room, door swings open by itself, faces seen in the mirror, family cat freezes and stares at something, cupboards and drawers are open on their own. Chantal Apodaca discovered this case for us.

RESEARCH BY THE SACRAMENTO GHOSTBUSTERS ON INDIANA AVENUE:
Hey Paul: We was asking around about the area that we will be investigating on Nov 5th and found out about a few things. The area is gang territory and has a history of violence. Several years ago a body was found in the water over the levee right off Indiana Street. From what we have heard it was a gang related shooting. The Levee has had years of bodies being dumped in it, they are either murders, body dumping, accidentally falling in, car accidents or homeless deaths. The houses themselves are very old and have been around a long time (ie constantly being remodeled) one of our investigators has had family & family friends live in and around the property around Indiana St. Though they do not know about any paranormal activities that has happened there in the past, they do shed light to the history of the area. If there is anything in particular you want us to try to find out prior to the investigation please let us know.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1