Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIMESLIP IN SMYMA, TENNESSEE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2009-05-17

TIMESLIP IN SMYMA, TENNESSEE Empty
PostSubject: TIMESLIP IN SMYMA, TENNESSEE   TIMESLIP IN SMYMA, TENNESSEE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 pm

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Rocky Horror Picture Show Time Warp can be heard here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0SqS2QJdj8

My ringtone goes off, the song Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell plays.

I answer my cell phone.

Paul: "HPI Paranormal Cellular Hotline, how can I help you?"

The Caller says: "My name is Magus Holloway, I am from Smyma, Tennessee. This is going to sound crazy, but on January 18, (2012) at around 1am, I was with my gal Tanya and we were having a romantic rendevous by the railroad tracks near the railroad station, when all of a sudden this green mist appeared out of nowhere. The mist rolled in and actually engulfed us. Then all of a sudden my gal and I were hearing gunshots all over the place. I have seen enough Civil War pictures to tell you, I was looking at Confederate soldiers fighting some of them Union boys!

I saw two soldiers getting blasted and I was looking at a train sitting there on the tracks, when there was no train there before. This one soldier ran right past me, but didn't seem to know I was there.

Then again the green fog came in and we were engulfed by the fog and when the fog lifted everything was back to normal and quiet again. Have you ever heard of anything like that? What the hell could that have been?"

Paul's answer:
Magus, the green fog is known as electric fog. The same kind of fog seen in the Versailles's Timeslip Incident and the same kind of fog seen in and around the Bermuda Triangle. This electric fog seems to disrupt the space/time continuum, causing time slips. It appears you went into a time slip that lead you and your significant other into the past, into the time of the Civil War, the time of your hero Sam Davis. What you experienced is a rarity, but it has happened to many people around the world. For you and your girlfriend to experience something like this, I must say I am very jealous. The reason why the soldier did not see you is because if you travel into the past, you cannot disrupt anything in the past, it would alter our future. When going into the past, you are merely a phantom or a ghost in the past.

HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

CANCELED:
CLOSED: Feb 3, Friday After Work: Contact: Michelle Address: Pentz Road, Paradise, CA Baptize her in pool and bless her home.
Psychics to be utilized: Jennifer Newell, Christina George. This case has now been canceled. Christina picked up on an object that was haunted with negative energy and suggested to the client that she needed to get rid of the object. The client did and followed my suggestion of placing angel figurines that were blessed in holy water around strategically around her windows and doorways and ask the entities to leave. She is very relieved now and canceled this investigation/blessing. The object in question via psychometrics, contained negative energy and by removing the object in question, the house is clean of negativity.

UFO AT SPENCER, INDIANA?
Former HPI Paranormal Investigator Kathy D. took this picture with her infrared camera. Kathy says: "I was not using the infrared to see out, but only pulling infrared light in - all other light is blocked by this camera. So, it wasn't landing lights - can't see those". Note: Unusual chemtrails are seen in this photo also.
Picture was Taken:
Highway 46 - just outside of Spencer, Indiana
Date of Picture: 1/30/12 - Time of Picture: 5:16 PM EST

SYFY CHANNEL'S PARANORMAL WITNESS:
1/30/2012: A producer out of England called me and they are interested in one of my stories. That story will deal with Felicia Leyba.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Paranormal Groups :: H.P.I. Haunted and Paranormal Investigations-
Jump to: