Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Log: My Home in Elk Grove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Log: My Home in Elk Grove Empty
PostSubject: The Log: My Home in Elk Grove   The Log: My Home in Elk Grove Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

Date Unknown: Gold Rush Ghosts investigates my home and captures EVP of a growl. They capture an anomaly - black orb on the living room wall.

Date Unknown: C. L. Freeman hears a woman saying 'Paul' 3 times in a whisper and there was no woman in the house.

Date Unknown: Old West Paranormal Society from Arizona investigates my home and captures 9 EVPs and many photos of orb activity. OWPS can be found here:
http://www.oldwestparanormalsociety.com/OLD_WEST_PARANORMAL_SOCIETY/Welcome_To_OWPS.html

Date Unknown: HPI Scouting Mission spends night at my home and captures 2 EVPs and orb activity in photos.

Date Unknown: Kathy Orange visits and sees red eyes peering at her from back yard patio. Seen during the night.

Date Unknown: Gina Vega when entering my home on various periods of time, has felt nauseated or sick to her stomach. She also feels a presence in my home.

Date Unknown: Julie Lemos sees a full body apparition of an older woman. Other investigators feel the presence of an older woman in my home.

October 22, 2011, Saturday: Lisa Steele spends night on my couch and hears banging on the walls and hears footsteps in the living room and no one was up. Lisa notices my bedroom light is on all night, but in reality, the bedroom light was off.

November 2, 2011, Wednesday: Chili Cook Off at my work. Pictures of people are taken. On my photo, I have an orb attached to me. No one else has orbs attached to them.

November 4, 2011, Friday: Lights are on in the computer room and hallway, all lights were turned off by me and how they came back on at 4:00am in unknown to me. I got up at 4am to get a glass of water.

November 11, 2011 Friday: I feel a woman's hand tugging on my leg back and forth, as if she is trying to wake me up. Danced with Chantal Apodaca on Friday evening with Judy Raderchak recording, in the video a huge orb appears on my back and flies off towards the camera.

November 12, 2011 Saturday: Regina Tellez spends the night on my couch. She has a dream that I am up and offering her coffee, a few minutes later, she experiences deja vu, I am up offering her coffee. In the wee morning hours, she hears footsteps going back and forth in the living room. In the morning, her face is stroked and touched. This morning I wake up with scratches on my back. Unknown source for the scratches on my back.

November 13, 2011 Sunday: Chantal Apodaca hears a man's breathing underneath the coffee table. Chantal while riding with me to her Galt home, notices that the mirror visor flips closed on its own. Chantal and Regina Tellez spent Saturday night/Sunday morning at my home. Regina did not witness anything.

November 14, 2011 Monday, Time: 20:12 Hours: Judy Raderchak sees a full body apparition, that looks like a shadow and moves from the main living room floor to the wooden closure partition, where it can no longer be seen. It appeared to be a woman. More knocks heard on the walls, coming from the left and right side of the house, at the same time. I see a shadow float from the couch to mid level of the living room and vanishes. Bedroom fan is turned on. Fan is always turned off during the Winter months.

December 18, 2011 Time: 2016 Hours: Chantal Apodaca witnesses a shadow move in the hallway towards my computer room. Chantal spends the night at my home and Judy Raderchak comes over to visit. No more paranormal activity is experienced.

December 19, 2011 Time: 0600 Hours: I wake up with scratch marks on my stomach. At 0615am, I see a full body apparition of an older woman in the hallway towards the computer room. The apparition is seen for only 2 seconds. Chantal is on the living room couch sleeping and witnesses nothing.

December 22, 2011 Time: 19:32 Hours: Judy Raderchak comes over to watch Dark Fields and Colombiana with me and spots a shadow moving across the computer room hallway.

December 29, 2011 Time: 12:38am. Judy Raderchak comes over for chicken, peach pie and to watch the movies: Ancient Aliens, City of God; Walled In. Judy sees a zipping orb fly by the TV.

February 14, 2012 Time: 20:03 Hours. Chantal Apodaca spent the night and she sees a shadow figure darting from one corner of the living room to another corner.

February 15, 2012 Time: 21:16 Hours. Chantal Apodaca came over for bbq ribs, elbow cheese macaroni. This time Chantal did not witness anything, but instead I saw a sudden shadow movement in the hallway and when I went to the garage I saw static light that was in a figure. The light looked like something from a TV set...it vibrated and shut off. Weird.

March 30, 2012 Time: 20:12pm Michael Fujinetti comes over to visit and claims he saw a white blob move across the main living room. Later he sees a tennis ball move on its own - 3 inches.

April 15, 2012 Time: 21:02pm Chantal Apodaca spends the night on the couch and sees a blue orb fly through my living room.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1