Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alien Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Alien Message Empty
PostSubject: The Alien Message   The Alien Message Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:04 am

The Alien Message
By Belinda Bentley

The Opal Goddess aka Deanna Jaxine Stinson
The Alien Message Download

Belinda: Susan I read your story on Jazma Online, that Paul Dale Roberts posted and I am not even sure where to begin. You've had many experiences...so to get this straight, you are an alien abductee?

Susan: Abductee suggests I am taken against my will, and this is not the case. I understand the phenomena, particularly as it pertains to
my life. Thus I am a very willing participant. So instead of referring to the experiences as abductions, let's refer to them as niteflights.

Belinda: What things have you experienced or do you remember, being taken by aliens into niteflights?

Susan: I am allowed some memories. Such as the floating city, spaceship rides and 'Star Trek' views, different visitors in my home (our neighbors were quite offended once when they said they had seen the numerous colored lights in our yard, yet we had not
invited them to our party), visions and prophecies of the future, telepathic communication, the red planet, the garden, celestial music, otherworldly beings who know the Lord and those evil beings who hate mankind. The evil and dark ones, who, if were
allowed, would kill and devour mankind because they envy his form and hate the love bestowed upon him by God. (Think cattle mutilations...)

Belinda: Do you recall what the aliens look like?

Susan: Yes. I have seen a variety of different beings. some friendly and some not. The beings in my daily life
are the one's commonly referred to as Greys. However, some are more human looking. And there are the Ancient Ones, who sit with God Himself.

Belinda: Do they have messages for us?

Susan: Yes. There has been a very slow indoctrination underway for many, many, years. The mysteries to be unveiled must be
revealed in small portions, least many would be confounded. As it is, many will pass away for their refusal to accept and believe.
Their bodies to give unto death at the sites to unfold. For even with preparation and foretelling, many will fall.

Belinda: Are they friend or foe?

Susan: As with all things of God, there is equal balance. Therefore, you must understand there are beings whose sole purpose is
to do the work of the Lord. As well, there are beings who hate the Lord and mankind. These beings are being kept in check for a time. But soon they will be lose to fulfill that which has been written.

Belinda: You told a story of an experience when time stopped? Do you feel the aliens stopped time?

Susan: Yes, I am sure they did so as to save me from myself. Had they not interceded, I would possibly have died. At the very least I would have sustained horrific injuries. Of which would have change the paths of my entire life.

Belinda: Can you give a short synopsis of what happened?

Susan: Sure. I wanted to hang a streamer above a glass conference room table by standing of a rolling office chair.
I heard a voice tell me specifically "do not stand on the chair." But I assumed the voice meant do not stand on
the chair in heals. So I kicked off my pumps, stood on the chair, leaned over the table to hang the streamer and
the chair began to roll out from underneath me. I was falling full wait and face first into a glass table. Time literally
slowed down, and I was thinking about all the people on their way to the conference room for cake. How they would
walk in and find me in a bloody, shredded heap on the floor. The next thing I knew, I was standing with both feet on
the floor and the clock still had the same time on it. As I looked around, I saw the office chair had rolled completely across
the room to the other side.

Belinda: In a letter you wrote to Mr. Uriarte, you said "the Bible is a plethora of 'alien' abductions and visitation." Can you share with us a few examples of what you mean?

Susan: Yes. One should use a KJV Bible and a Concordence, such as Strong's. Thus you will find the original Hebrew,
Greek or Aramaic and each word's translation and not its transliteration.
Ezk 1:4
4 And I looked , and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infoldingitself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Amber translated from the original Hebrew meaning shiny or metallic.
2Kings 2
8And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together , and smote thewaters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground. 9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over , that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said , I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. 10 And he said , Thou hast asked a hard thing : nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. 11 And it came to pass, as they still went on , and talked , that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
Acts 10:11
11 And saw heaven opened , and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been agreat sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Exodus 13:21 KJV
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light ; to go by day and night:

Belinda: Is there a message about aliens that you feel is important to share?

Susan: Yes. But let's touch on this subject later.

www.belindabentley.com
www.facebook.com/tvpsychicbelindabentley
G.H.O.S.T Founder
HPI Senior Lead Investigator

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS & GOSSIP!

CANCELED:
May 11, Friday 9pm: Contact: Jennifer. Activity: Their daughter age 8 is seeing a tall apparition in the kitchen and walking down the hallway. Daughter is scared of the bedroom. Occupant (mother) feels she is being constantly watched. Address to be at: Palm Avenue, Sacramento 95841 - Added note: Rumor is that there is a little boy that died in the backyard, in a swimming pool. They have dug up toys that had belonged to a little boy. Credit to: Tiffany Ensign Gonzales for this investigation.
BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION, SEE SHANNON MCCABE B-DAY PARTY! 5pm - Dive Bar, 1016 K Street, Sacramento

Jean Lafitte, French Pirate
It's truly a small world. As I was talking to a former interviewee Sally 'Sassy' Howard, see her interview here:
http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/viewstory.php?id=4977
we got into a discussion about genealogy. To my surprise Sally is talking about her Uncle Tony Martin, Govan Martin - Caterer in Pittsburgh, Dr. Anthony Martin Jr MD - Chief Resident (Tony's son) of the Family Health Care Center and her mother's side of the family in New Orleans. Then she mentions how her Uncle Tony Martin would talk about their family lineage to Jean Lafitte, French Pirate / Privateer that terrorized the Gulf of Mexico. I sat there astonished, because my mother Rosita 'Rosemarie' (Causing) Roberts explained to me that she was Mexican on her mother's side and French, Filipino and Chinese on her father's side. She used to tell me that many French settled in the Philippines and that our Filipino side of the family from Eilo, Eilo intermingled with the French and were directly related to the French pirate Jean Lafitte. So, if this story is true, then Sally Howard and I are distant cousins. I remember looking at our family Bible and seeing our family tree on my mother's side connecting my mother's side of the family to Jean Lafitte. What also is weird is that on my father's side, we are related to another pirate. Bartholomew 'Black Bart' Roberts of Wales, who terrorized the Caribbean. Now, when I look upon Sally, I will simply call her 'cuz'. What a small world. Special Note: My cousin Gwen Day in Vacaville checked our family lineage on our Mexican side and told the family we are related to the Aztecs. Researching family histories is fascinating!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

The Alien Message
Page 1 of 1