Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with John Titor II, Time Traveler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Interview with John Titor II, Time Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Interview with John Titor II, Time Traveler   Interview with John Titor II, Time Traveler Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter
www.hpiparanormal.com
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

Question: John, you’re back and you are now on my Facebook! What made you decide to return? Why are you back in our time and not your own time period?

Answer: I have been in and out of the time line. I am in the midst of writing a book. I am no stranger to Edwards AFB or Area 51. I wish to participate in a project NASA is working on, how to deflect asteroids.

Question: One of the things that I admire about your past posts is the future predictions that you made. Since we live in a Multiverse, the grandfather paradox can never happen and every prediction you made came true in another parallel universe. Brilliant! What I would like to ask is if you can make a prediction in this reality, on this time line, something that will happen a few months down the line?

Answer: Mankind is its own worst enemy. I believe that the Middle East and unrest there represents a possibility of Armageddon. Countries based on theology and not democracy always get it wrong.

Question: Will we see more of the Temporal Reconnaissance Operations Manuel? Will we be able to order a full copy of this manual?

Answer: Full copies of the manual are available. They are expensive to reproduce. I accept PayPal. Send $125.00 to johntitorii@outlook.com using PayPal. This covers shipping to the lower forty eight and sales tax. You have to have a PayPal account then just use the send function. I sign all copies!

Question: I notice you have some cool caps and t-shirts, where can we purchase these items?

Answer: I sell these items using PayPal. The money covers expenses; I support the Wounded Warrior Project and other charities.

Question: John, since you are with the 177th Time Travel Division, will we see more time travelers from other Divisions soon?

Answer: A recruitment process is in place, it requires commitment on the part of the individual.

Question: John, your predictions did not come to fruition – no civil war in America, the US did not split up into 5 regions, etc. Of course, perhaps on a parallel Earth, they did. You did get it right when you said that the IBM 5100 can translate several types of computer code. Some people think you are not a time traveler, but an IT guru that is very knowledgeable about computers and other technical wonderment's What do you say to those people?

Answer: Actually I was hoping some predictions wouldn't. I worked on preventing some of them like World War III. We have the ability to change the time line hopefully for the better.

Question: How come you are now on Facebook?

Answer: I am trying to raise awareness of issues with the environment, UFO’s, and extraterrestrials. Why would extraterrestrials wish to expose themselves to the abuse we show to the various races native to this planet?

Question: As a time traveler, will you be helping present day mankind and if you plan to help us, can you explain how?

Answer: Awareness of mankind’s many challenges, hunger, homelessness, disease, and violence.

Question: Will you ever show us absolute proof of time travel? Scientists say that it would be easy to travel into the future, but very difficult to travel into the past. How is it, that you travel so easily through time?

Answer: Absolute proof has been around for a while. It’s called Bruce Gernon, he’s on Facebook. There are other instances that remain to be verified as well as Bruce Gernon’s experience.

Question: Thank you John for this interview, any words of wisdom to your fans?

Answer: Mankind’s destiny remains to be written. I've seen some of the future, good and bad. We could be great! We must master the issues here on earth. No child should go hungry, no one should live without shelter, diseases can be controlled. War will only lead to mankind’s extinction and not to paradise. We need to make the Earth a paradise while we live on it!

Regards,

John Titor II

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
http://www.hpiparanormal.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1