Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letters to the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Letters to the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Letters to the Sky   Letters to the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:19 am

Letters to the Sky
By Deanna Jaxine Stinson, Metaphysical & Paranormal Researcher
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

DSCN6835" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Every bit of energy from the world recycles over again into something else. Energy never dies it only transforms, so there is power in every single thing that we do. The places where it comes from are phenomenal! Even something so simple as a thought you think can expand into a much larger space.

If you want to see the pieces of you that are missing, then we do what we do to record fragments of ourselves from our mirrors (cell phones, recording devices) into the sky, through signals and electric formations of data. The whole process is a transformation of energy into existence.

The definition of a message according to the online dictionary is this;
a verbal, written, or recorded communication sent to or left for a recipient who cannot be contacted directly.

Therefore, this means that we can actually write letters to the sky in our words that we type onto the screens we are using and they will be delivered to the points of fragmented interpretation in the receiving ends of others, as they are sent outwards into predestined locations.

This just means that everything we type could in fact be picked up by an alien signal somewhere designed to catch our information like a magnet. They could use filters as simple as we use, like hashtags or key words.

The Visions
When I dream, I am receiving information from different locations all throughout my body. If I am hurting than I will dream of the pain. It will take shape in order for my body to contact me. This is the same way that I am receiving psychic messages- through symbols and trigger words.

Here is the most recent lucid vision that I had;

Monday, November 4th 2019
A Giant Bat
Lying in bed my dream takes place exactly where I am. I can see a large bat that is flying around the top of my ceiling. He is black with a brown tummy and is going all over the place.

As soon as I realize what it is, I become scared for a moment because it flies against the wall and knocks itself out and falls right on top of my head while I am sleeping. It seems like there is a silver cord coming from it too.

I saw this in a lucid dream and it woke me up because it was so vivid that I thought there was really a bat inside of my house. Of course, there is no bat in the room when I look.

If you read my dream journal, you can find a lot of different supernatural dreams.
shootingstarbaby3.bravejournal.com

Now external and internal are working together in order to alert me to changes in my psychic field that could affect me negatively. That is after all the ultimate primal intention of all our bodies- survival. It was coming from me of course, as the silver thread symbolizes how connected we are.

I do also have a wish box with a bat on it and I realized after I wrote this that I got in Salem, Massachusetts and I have put one wish inside of it. It could also be connected to that information as well. Something about the message is still alive, waiting to metamorphosis.

Bats are creatures that live inside of caves. Caves are dark and mysterious places where mankind no longer belongs, but has evolved from. These beings’ surface from the darkest regions of space and time into eternity through waves somewhere.

Light travels as a wave. But unlike sound waves or water waves, it does not need any matter or material to carry its energy along. This means that light can travel through a vacuum—a completely airless space. ... It speeds through the vacuum of space at 186,400 miles (300,000 km) per second according to the online encyclopedia.

Also, we know that darkness travels at the speed of light. More accurately, darkness does not exist by itself as a unique physical entity, but as the absence of light. Any time you move the light away you get darkness instead.

We are looking into what is behind that! When we move both aside then we get another sky filled with different types of polarizing events. Some of these bleeds through from our souls as they carry karmic energy and extraterrestrial coding. That’s why people who are believed to be part extraterrestrial have good knowledge and access to records of memories that no one else seems to have.

Letters to the Sky
All the ways that aliens & angels try to contact us are sent on waves, almost like putting a message in a bottle and dropping it off at one point of the ocean, knowing where it is coming from  only to let our hope guide it somewhere it’s meant to be and we think it will go. Imagine being able to break down emotional energy in a scientific way where we could decode the languages of our astral bodies and completely understand it.

Anyways, just know that every action you take is important in advancing our civilization into a realm of incredible possibilities. Whatever direction you send a letter, even in the form of a simple prayer, know that it is being heard by someone who was always fated to know. Your wishes and your desires conduct themselves naturally on the path to a goal.

So, remember that everything you are, you will also become as you continue to wish, so to you are moving forward into a heavenly afterlife where we will continue to go on where the universe wants us to be and where we belong too. You are great and amazing and I know you are also the writer of your own story and star song…
so be it.
Back to top Go down

Letters to the Sky
Page 1 of 1