Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mythical Music Boxes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1740
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Mythical Music Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Mythical Music Boxes   Mythical Music Boxes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 12:28 am

Mythical Music Boxes
By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire, Musicologist
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

P1020070-zps8dddebe3-jpg" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Mythical Music Boxes
Music is an eternal song which dances between the physical and spiritual worlds. It comes together into perfect harmony in time. Time changes in different realities, but I believe that music still exists. The way that it builds up the energy within and without of us is supernatural. It is something that cannot be measured by science, but still it lives.

So, what exactly is music? What place does it serve in the entirety of our existences? In our physical world, you can say that it alters our mood. It can help you feel happy, process negative emotions, clear your head, cause you to dance, desire love, passion, dreams etc. It is a motivational message set into keys of sound.

Certain frequencies of music unlock portals or ideas, downloads, premonitions and epiphanies for us. I cannot tell you how many times that I have personally manifested something in my life due to writing music and I have seen it happen to many others as well. It is a powerful weapon against evil and can be used in so many different ways in order to serve purposes of the spirit, soul and mind.

The Legends
In today’s society, we have certain icons that sing in which we consider to be the heroes of our souls. We worship those who have gone into the deepest parts of despair in order to bring out a moment of revelation written into words and melodies. In fact, I highly believe that there is a last song before the world ends which is meant as an angelic message from outer space because it will deliver us into the next frame of being in order to receive our sanctuary.

Many cultures have used music as a means to communicate with the spirit world and Gods. In most every religion, there are special hymns, stories and songs passed down through the generations. It is like wearing armor on our auras from our ancestors. Music can protect you or destroy you. It is powerful.

Next, I want to show you all the beauty in ancient mythology specifically surrounding music. This is because of the deep symbolism of eternity, which is outlined in several different spiritual beliefs of the world. I have vision of standing in Heaven, holding onto a music box and so I know the sound is immortal and that’s why I am looking for this music box sound specifically.

The Sounds
According to the internet, A music box works by rotating a metal cylinder with protruding pins that pluck the individual prongs of a steel comb. The sounds that resonate from the vibrating prongs are the notes we hear—lower notes from longer prongs and higher notes from shorter ones. They have been around since the 18th century.

In ancient Greece, where all mythology seemed to come together, music was supposed to have been born from the poetry and expressions of Gods. The Aegean is the birthplace of most musicians, poets, and artists referred to by historians during Ancient Greece. What about the mythical sea is tied up in music?

Waves are naturally connected to the cycles of the universe. They symbolize going with the flow of time and releasing what is not ours back to the world. They can symbolize our emotions, beauty, the hidden worlds all around us and purification of the skies above in the reflections.
You can actually part water with music. A man even wrote a bestselling book on the realization that water records and collects sounds and changes form in reaction. The water was frozen into snowflakes to demonstrate the differences.

The sounds of the music box are metallic keys of a special design. Any song can be mimicked with this sound. So, what about a song is it which could last forever? They are often made with beautiful boxes to surround them and hold them secret inside. The perfect enchantment made to protect music. In fact, I would guess out of all the technology and electronic noise we are making, that if any music were to make it forever, it would have to be stored in a box or locket like this to survive so long.

Mythical Music Boxes
Now, there are several legends in history, stating about immortal Gods who have power over music, but their songs have mostly gone. Because the music box was invented in the 1800’s, any word of its creation would be mistaken of course for something else, sort of like how Pandora’s box was actually a storage container which was misrepresented into a box, yet it holds the same ideas.

What you let out of the music box, will not be able to be contained back inside of it. This is the enchantment of music. Once something is given to you like that, it is all yours forever. Stuck inside our heads and hearts.

Even twin flame legends talk about how these connections come together due to a similar frequency or star song that naturally plays from ourselves. We are all apart of God’s song within the timing, the placements and even our own determination to make music.

These are new legends and myths we are creating in music and this is just one example of the power. All around you are melodies playing inside of lockets and magic boxes that will be used to pass on our stories and love. How would we express ourselves to last eternally?

In the end, we will find the peace that we desire, once we cross that threshold of reality. I pray that we all hold onto something that can be taken past the grave-sound. As a paranormal investigator, capturing e.v.p.s and audio of past on ghosts and songs, I do know this is possible. So, please take all you can to find special songs for yourself for the afterlife… it will help you so much I promise.
Back to top Go down

Mythical Music Boxes
Page 1 of 1