Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Haunting of the Brentwood Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Haunting of the Brentwood Home Empty
PostSubject: The Haunting of the Brentwood Home   The Haunting of the Brentwood Home Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

743da7dd3f887cf416237dcb35c298d8" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

My Joie de Vivre is of course paranormal investigating. I also enjoy cleansing a home and receiving confirmation from the client that the house is truly blessed and that there are no more entities in the home. I recently received an email from Jesse Peacock, he tells me about his terrifying experience at a Brentwood home. Below, in Jesse's own words is the story of the horrors that he faced:

JESSE'S STATEMENT
"There is a home in Brentwood, Ca, that I am planning to conduct an investigation for paranormal activities. It's been 10 years since I used to live there so I'm going to interview the current resident to see if the entity is still there. if it is, i would like to hire you guys for this case. only for documentation purposes and maybe answers to what it is. i believe that this can be one of the most real cases ever to be documented because whatever was there. was really powerful. though ive never investigated paranormal things. my purpose of this is to just get closure on what was going on when i lived there.

To give you an idea of what you would be walking into is a force powerful enough to touch people and interact with hard matter, such as opening and closing doors etc.
I'll give you some examples of things that happened while i lived there. Hearing foot steps and doors opening and closing was a common thing. but the weird one was it unlocking and opening the front door and attracting multiple black birds to the doorstep that didn't want to go in. occasionally we would hear a really loud bang. from a back room that had nothing in it. as if a 500 pound weight dropped from the roof. one time we invited a couple friends over. some non believers. she was there for 20 minutes and her exact words were, " i don't believe in this stuff" right then after she was patted on the shoulder by something we couldn't see, but we all heard it. she ran out of the house screaming and never returned. something really weird about this case is that the horses had no problem living in the backyard. which leads me to believe that the force does not leave the home.

At one point I remember reaching out to local churches who all denied to help. so i got a hold of a friend of mine who was highly religious. Tho i myself am not. I like to think of myself as a soldier of god. him and i tried to cleanse every room commanding whatever was there to leave in the name of our father. no clue if it worked because i had to move shortly after. but this is an important piece of information because im pretty sure whatever is there isn't going to be happy seeing me again. the guy who walked though every room with a bible commanding it to leave."

End of Jesse's Statement

That is why my Noms de Guerre is that of the Demon Warrior, it's my war name when I go up against dark forces. What Jesse describes seems very dark. I look forward to what Jesse finds and if there is still a dark force at this home, I am prepared to battle this demon and rid it of this home's premises.

From Jesse Peacock
Case # 9N25B70555R28
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1