Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Laurie McDonald, CHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Interview with Laurie McDonald, CHT Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Laurie McDonald, CHT   Interview with Laurie McDonald, CHT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 1:52 am

True You Hypnotherapy
Self-Empowerment Interactive Therapy
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/

ABOUT LAURIE:
Laurie McDonald is a graduate of the Alchemical Hypnotherapy Institute of Sacramento and was a member of the teaching staff at the Alchemical Hypnotherapy Institute of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

She is a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Effective Speaking and Human Relations courses, is a member of the Sacramento Institute of Noetic Sciences and is on the mental health referral list for organizations such as Passages of Malibu addiction center, MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) and is the president of OPUS (Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support).

Her passion has been teaching life skills for self-actualization and in conjunction with her hypnotherapy practice conducts personal empowerment workshops.

Laurie is A.C.H.E. accredited and has been a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist since 1995.

THE INTERVIEW:
Question: Before we get into the thick of things in this interview, can you tell us something about you? Where you were born, lived, hobbies and interests?

Answer: I was born in Windsor Ontario Canada and have lived throughout the province as well in the provinces of Quebec and Alberta. I immigrated to the United States in the mid-eighties mid-eighties and have lived in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Mexico and California.

I have a lot of interests. My primary interest is in experiencing expanded consciousness and reality. I'm more than curious about the extraterrestrial phenomena and the presence of non-human beings on the planet Earth. But when I feel like my feet are firmly grounded on the Earth, I enjoy all outdoor activity especially swimming and water sports, I have a huge love for animals and my family and I think my cooking is pretty good!

Hardly a night goes by where I don't go out and scan the sky not only for the beauty of the stars but for any activity that I may sense.

Question: Please tell us about True You Hypnotherapy, what is that all about?

Answer: True You Hypnotherapy is located at 2701 I Street, Sacramento California. I have had a private practice in this clinic for over a decade and have been a certified clinical hypnoththerapist for more than two decades.

I am dedicated to working to serve the betterment of humanity. I believe that everybody has the ability to self-correct and to fundamentally shift energy that prevents them from fulfilling their highest or truest self. True you is another way of saying the spiritual self. My work includes Regression Hypnotherapy, this is used to aid in the memory retrieval for people who have had specific experiences, primarily These experiences would have something to do with the abduction phenomena or some other form of paranormal or anomalous activity. Regression therapy is also used for past life and for future life understanding. A large part of my practice is in behavioral modification This includes things like Addiction and obsessions many different phobias. Hypnotherapy is particularly effective for those who have suffered deep trauma. Of course, due to today's emotional climate much of my work is done in stress and anxiety relief by providing deep relaxation.

Question: How can people reading this interview, make an appointment with you?

Answer: Great question. The best way to make an appointment is to contact us at info@trueyouhypnotherapy.com

Of course, you're free to call the office at 9162663964.

Question: I met you at the Annual UFO Hunt 2022 in Placerville and you were with a documentary crew from Germany that is making a documentary on UFOs. How did you get involved with this crew?

Answer: I have been very fortunate in my career to receive invitations to appear on multiple forms of media including TV, Radio and podcasts. As a public speaker I have had the honor to speak in Geneva Switzerland and other foreign countries. The German crew found my work on TV. They then asked if they could film a live extraterrestrial regression Hypnotherapy session with a experiencer. I agreed and then asked permission to invite them to your Annual UFO Hunt.

Question: Are you involved with other documentaries?

Answer: Yes, I have been involved with several other documentaries. The latest documentary to air is on Tubi TV and is called The House in between 2. There are several other documentaries and TV shows on Discovery Channel and Travel Channel as well as a mini-series on Peacock entitled Unidentified with Demi Lovato. I am especially happy with my interviews on Gaia TV.

Question: In regard to the UFO documentary, do you know when it will air and how can people watch this documentary?

Answer: I do not know when it will air, I do know that it takes several months for them to go through the editing process and that this particular documentary was created for German broadcast TV. When it airs a trailer will be released on my website media page. Trueyouhypnotherapy.com

Question: What are all of the things this documentary will be covering?

Answer: From my understanding this particular documentary was to cover Is every angle of the UAP phenomena. They had several interviews with scientists to experiences as well as people from reporting agencies such as MUFON.

Question: You are friends with Dev Rugne, Assistant Direction for Northern California MUFON. How did you know Dev are you also involved with MUFON?

Answer: About eight years ago I decided to attend a local paranormal team's Skywatch. I met Dev there and we became fast friends.

I later became 1 of 27 regression therapists on the MUFON mental health referral list.

Question: Being a paranormal investigator, I have to ask you. Have you ever had a paranormal experience and if you have, can you explain?

Answer: I have had many types of experiences including paranormal experiences including paranormal experiences.

I have lived in a house that had spirit orbs and other energies. I have been lucky enough to take pictures of these anomalous things. I'm fascinated with the paranormal world and believe it's just another opportunity for us to learn the different layers of the human consciousness.

Question: Thank you for this enjoyable interview, is there anything you would like to add or comment on? Do you have a website and do you have an email in which people can contact you if they need to make an appointment?

Answer: It's been my pleasure to participate in this interview I have enjoyed it very much. Being part of the UFO hunt was a lot of fun too and I look forward to the next one.

The best way to contact me is via my website. trueyouhypnotherapy.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1